5x100 Snows/Steelies

Hello all,

Like the title states, I"m looking for 15" snow tires. Got rid of my tC and picked up a fit, but it could definitely use some snow tires. Stock tires size is 175/65R15, also open to 195’s or 205’s, post 'em up if you got 'em.

Thanks,
Aaron

What diameter ?

Stock is 215

Wheel diameter size
14, 15, 16 ?

WOW! Cannot believe I forgot that! 15’s, haha, must have typed it out in my head and not in the thread. Thank you for pointing that out BTW.

No problem lol. I thought about maybe selling mine since I need new all seasons but they are 14s

I have some snows on 16 inch 5x100 wheels forget what brand that Id possibly sell for $300

PMed you, as long as they clear the brakes I will most likely pick them up.

I have a set of General arctic’s on VW 15" alloys. 1 season darn near new looking. im not sure the offset but id sell them for 350.

[QUOTE=)><(((x>;4621654]PMed you, as long as they clear the brakes I will most likely pick them up.[/QUOTE]Im sure they would they clear them on my fr-s with room to spare. Ill shoot you a text sunday morning. Im soo tied up with work tonight and tomorrow but ill be in touch!

Bump, 'cause all the details changed and I got a new vehicle.

[QUOTE=)><(((x>;4621427]Hello all,

Like the title states, I"m looking for 15" snow tires. Got rid of my tC and picked up a fit, but ir could definitely use some snow tires. Stock tires size is 175/65R15 , p
ost 'em up if you got 'em.

Thanks,
Aaron[/QUOTE]
i know skinny is better with snow tires but your better off looking for some 195 or 205 profile tires. I have Fit sport wheels on my civic running a 205 and they fit fine. Just don’t go larger than that.

I’d also be open to those sizes!