5.0 goes down twice....

on my way to school today i raced a 5.0 vert. I saw him creeping up on me, when we got just about even he went WOT and I dropped it into 5th. This was just enough to keep with him, and slowly walk away from him. 2nd race was from around 80mph except this time i let him get 1/2 car ahead then i dropped into 4th and proceeded to put about 3 cars on him. We chatted at a light later on, he said he was basically stock, but so am I. It was a great way to start the day off. :booty:

good race to bad it was with a 15s car

[QUOTE=Quik]good race to bad it was with a 15s car if it,s not quiks mustang it must be slow :finger:

hahaha my shit stain doesnt run

x2, he scurred of the LT-1… :slight_smile:

who is? sure isnt me but fact is my stain doesnt run at the moment. now if you had a stroked motor or 700hp then i would be afraid but there isnt any of those around these woods

All the big hp motors are out east…

hahahahahaha :spank:

east were?

Like New Jersy , Arent they called the Outlaws or something :dunno:

or Keystone, thats east of where I live…

but im south east fromya!:smiley:

nice kills!!!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :beer:

LT1>*

Nice kill…I want to race one like that with the GTP or a 94-98.

why not in ur t/a???

the t/a is his autox car…the gtp is his drag car duh!!!

I ment a mustang. I know the GTP would prob win just want to run something since I got the pulley and intake. To race one with the TA wouldn’t be worth my gas.

probably not…

ehh i think you are wrong…everytime I go to the track I see those things in the 15 sec range…especially the 94-98 ones