5.0 guys, retarded questions inside

First, my 91 has 5 lug swap. So if / when I replace rotors and drums to I just buy for a 94 and up years?

Also, if I happen to be able to get a C4 trans should bolt right up correct?

And last for now, intill i remember the other.
My alt. just needs a new regulator, where can I get just that?

If the 5 lug swap is from a later model (94+) then yes it should just use those rotors and drums.

You may or may not be able to JUST get the regulator. Call around to some parts stores and see who has the part you need the cheapest, if they have it at all.

The transmission question? I believe that the c4 tranny works, but I’m not 100% on it. Google is your friend though.

Taken from Wikipedia:

The Ford C4 was a three-speed, medium-duty automatic transmission introduced in the 1964 model year and produced through 1986.

It featured an aluminum alloy three-piece case (bell housing, main case, and tailhousing). This was significantly lighter than earlier cast iron Cruise-O-Matic designs. It also used a Simpson planetary gearset.

It was used with Ford’s inline six-cylinder engines and small V8 engines (see Ford Windsor engines), usually up to 302 in³ (5.0 L). By comparison, the 351 Windsor and 351 Cleveland small and intermediate-block engines were backed by the medium-duty FMX. A few C4s were built with a big-block bellhousing to use with Ford 335 engines, notably the 351M, but these are very rare.

I was unaware wikipedia had automotive stuff

Thanks for the anwsers I never have any good luck searching

c4 will bolt right up to a sbf…

on my car, the five lug drums are from a ranger…

Usually 5 lug fox drums are 9" from a Ford Ranger, and the front rotors are from a Lincoln LSC / Mark V

i know absolutely nothing about fords :slight_smile:
i looked around and used some general knowledge.

hope i helped

you should NEVER post up questions about this car … just call me and save the typing

i just peed myself. The truth though.

Never anwsered lol

quoted for truth