ford parts

Have a c4 trans recently serviced by Bernie’s (new modulator, clutches adjusted, new servo, fresh fluid and filter) shifts strong and firm with small block bell. Tci super street fighter nos 3600 stall converter.
Ford motorsport chipped 5.0 automatic computer.
B&M mega shifter with t-handle and button, comes with linkage and i may have a cable.

All reasonable offers accepted, will separate converter from trans. Can provide pics if needed, located in rotterdam area. 518-275-7055

case fill or pan fill? and how much for the trans and converter?

if this will bolt up to my civic im very interested, trade for sexual favors + CASH?

sorry for the late response…i beleive case fill but i cant remember to be honest, ill check when i go to the garage tomorrow and get back to you…im not looking for much for the trans and converter…maybe 450 o.b.o

i think we can make it bolt to a civic, if not fuck it ill just take the sexual favors…no cash need be involved hahaha

ask PJB for the favors.

haha sorry pjb isnt my type…its a pan fill just to clarify

I dont do men and I dont need a 3 speed auto.

No OD FTL and Id rather have a 5 speed anyway.

Cant do shit with a 5spd unless you can drive it…and overdrive is for pussies (adam)…anyways pan fil c4 and tci converter listed above 375 o.b.o…really need to move what i have, also have a bellhousing for this trans for a sbf and a bbf/351M.

We’ll see about being able to drive it in a few weeks.

We’ll find out when my budget ass car kicks your cars ass on the street!! I hear all the behind the scene shit talkin about my car…ITS ON!! :evilking

lol i think i hit a nerve there…listen theres no behind the scenes shit talking i talk shit to your face all the time haha…and i think we both know its been on since winter started lol

oh boy battle of the bitch pony cars

Well I dont think Ill have a chance with either one so Ill pick on Camaros and Civics.

Youre breakin ma balls Ted…ya breakin ma balls:lol

Im just fuckin with ya. I wanna see that hunk of white goodness out just as bad as you do!

We can so a 3 wide if ya want, or will it hurt too much geetin beat by not 1…but 2 blue ovals?? :evilking

or 3?

Damn, we need to find a 4-way road! :lol

The northway has 4 lanes between exit 5 and 6 northbound. Maybe not 1/4 mile though?

hahahaha how ya gonna do that adam aint ya gimped out bitch