FS: B series swap and more

okay here is what i have

-B18a1 100k $200
-B16 Transmission -$250
-B-series mounts into EF -$125
-Exedy Stage 1 clutch Brand new!!! installed but never used!!! -$175 (paid 245)

if you want all 3 $550

Turbo parts
-XS Power Turbo Manifold (B-series) -$75
-Saab 12b Turbo -$30
-DSM 450cc Injectors $75
-FMIC backdoor inlet $125

Tuning Parts
-Moates Chip Burner $125
-PLX Wideband w/ 2 sensors -$200

Or both for $300

PM me if youre interested in anything!

what condition is the tranny in??

it shifts fine…havent driven it…from what i was told when i bought it…no grinds. i bought it from a guy in rochester…it was in my EF when it had a b16 swap

wow, you’re a moron. why the hell are you parting it out? you were 10 secs from driving it, now you give up?

i guess if at 1st you dont succeed, quit. :tdown:

umm and youre an asshole…maybe im getting my priorities straight and getting my ass in school…ever think of that?? if you have nothing good to say GTFO of my thread. kthxbye

i built my civic while i went to school and worked. keep it, work on it when u can and spend money on it when u can. dont stretch ur budget and dont work on it when u have other shit to do. Took me a few years to get my car to where it is now, but it was worth it and i learned a lot.

I highly doubt owning this car is keeping you out of school, and it never hurts to have a healthy hobby.

im only an asshole because i hit a nerve with you. yer the type of dude that runs a marathon, gets within sight distance of the finish line, then lays down to take a nap cause hes tired.

man up, buckle down, and finish the car you pussy. and dont think with your snotty little attitude you’ll be getting any more help from me via pm. kthxbye quitter

i dont remember you ever helping me…youve always seemed like an asshole…so how about you grow up and not talk to me…sound good?? it sounds good to me.

i know…im trying to keep it…it is nice to have a hobby…we’ll see how everything goes.

anyone?

is the tranny cable?

bump…transmission is pending…also the shell

OKAY…i think im keeping the car…im sorry everyone…i need a night to sleep on this one

the tranny is not for sale no more?

i hate to say it…but bump…due to my dad being an asshole i have to get rid of it. he doesnt want it in his garage anymore and i could use the cash to pay on the SS or for some mods :frowning: the shell is being sold tomorrow and the tranny on sunday

bump…trans is sold

Dude, I bought the shell, he wasn’t “10 seconds from driving it” there was still a lot of work left. Plus when I was there his dad was hovering about, looking like he couldn’t wait for the thing to be pushed out of HIS garage :slight_smile:

yes he was, he want all my shit gone because hes a dick :stuck_out_tongue:

could have asked for a place to store it!!! i have a big barn

aww well i didnt know that…maybe in a year or so you can store another one for me…i have a :snky: project that i would like to do.