Redline Motorsports/DeNooyer Performance Division WIN Mothers choice award at SEMA

You want the simple reason why most people, me included on here “hide behind a computer” and don’t set up a meet, in a parking lot, bar, whatever? Because I value my safety, wellbeing, clean arrest record, intact personal positions, my job, my house, my lifestyle and my social respect. Sorry dude, but from what I see here you’re as much of a loose cannon like Tony has PROVEN he is, at least how you type “hiding behind a computer screen” and the opinions from personal friends I trust with all the above things I value.

It has ZERO to do with not acting like a PUSSY. Sorry pussy isn’t a word I found the need to use since I was 17. It has EVERYTHING to do with priorities in my life. Taking time, gas money, etc out of my life to meet up with a fellow e-thug somewhere and “discus” the events on some car forum, keeping the tiny fingers on my 140lb body crossed that I am not about to confront a crazy mother fucker, who wants to act tough and kick my teeth after we shit talk about some dumb car stuff…. Isn’t worth ANYTHING in my world to go try to do.
Last week a friend of my brothers was MURDERED at a local bar, because he was there with someone’s ex-girlfriend, minding his own business. They heckled him and dragged him out of the bar, jumped him and then stabbed him to death. Look it up, type in google “stabbing amsterdam ny”. If mother fuckers like that are out there, the fuck I am about to “set a meeting up with me and we can deal with it”.

And by the way kindly reread my comments, and remind me where I “ran my mouth” about Howard. Then I will accept the title of “hypocrite” (which you spelled incorrectly up there. 

Again, adding evidence to my above hypothesis.

Game-Set-Match.