new local domestic tuner

im not tryin to start a b-s thread but there is a new local tuner off of exit 12 in malta . his name is anthony coppola and his number is 772-4940 his specialty is lt1 and newer gm,s but he can tune 96 up somestics . has a dynotron custom dyno on rollers , is a procharger dealer and been in the auto field for 30+ yrs . i had a long discussion with him tonight and went to the shop and saw things , he is deff legot . he is doin some work on denoyers cars for there performance division " no not in with howard " and " im not gettin into a howard against everyone thread " .just givin a local guy some credit and tryin to help him out

… he has been in the scene , with vettes and such, for a long time. He worked at/with Redline for a bit… 3-4 years ago

yeah i know . he is on his own now . he has a nhra lic and has some sick cars in his history

Where off exit 12?

off raymond rd on 67

No shit, is it a new facility? I’ll have to stop in.

I am deff. going to drop by. Maybe Saturday morning john if your around, want to swing by with me?

Do you need him to hold your dick while you piss too?

na just shake it when im done.

not sure if he is around on sat,s or not just call him and see . for now he is in his garage at home lol he is lookin for a place to open up

i can help ya there . i have this new set of micro pliers from snap on they work great on tiny things

LOLL

whats the name of the place?? sucks he doesnt tune hondas he’s minutes from my house

so is synapse

Is this the tony with the white LS1 SS?

I can tune GM, too. :tongue

no shit dude I didnt even think of that! It must be!

I deff. need to swing by and have a chat with him then LOL

He’s had his shop for awhile that he managed on the side when he had tme, but he’s on his own now, because D’Ella Pontiac/GM/Buick/Caddy canned his ass. He was the service manager there for a few years…horrible as a boss. He tried telling me I didnt know how to change the headgasket in my Civic…I told him the EXACT bolts and size wrenches I need to do it, and he still didnt believe me.

I personally hate the guy, but thats just my opinion. I would definately not be supporting him if I had a domestic.

Carry on, oh domestic ones.

sounds like you didnt get over something you should have

BTW, what were you doing getting a head gasket for your civic at a domestic service place?

I used to work for the guy. I kept telling him I wanted to move from Detail to Lube tech. I had my own tools and everything, and and dupe can change oil and filters. Except the one he hired who carried his tools in, in a damn tackle box (literally, it was a fishing tackle box).

He also tried telling me a huge ass gouge on roof and hood of a car would buff out, when you can see the shiny metal from where the paint used to be. Ask the people that worked for him, they’ll tell ya…