new local domestic tuner

beside the point…if he knows how to work/tune a domestic is worth looking into…

nonoo not tony madia, tony capola, has a insane lt1 c4 and other cars, hes tall black hair black gotee

You forgot greasy ass hair. :lol

Right, thats what Im saying. As a manager/boss, he’s not all that great. He may be just fine running his own business, doing thing his own ways. I was just stating my opinion on the guy, thats all.

ahh got ya

tooners ITT

Lololol, how many credits you gotz?!?!

I have 99 and 01 Camarobirdz, unlimited.

this guy is full of it if he “says” he is doing anything with denooyer! totally false.

Before this thread really gets out of hand let me set the record straight. I just got a call from someone about this thread so I hope you do not mind me posting.The only person that has a contractual agreement with the DeNooyer Performance Division is Howard Tanner and Redline Motorsports. What really makes this thread rather comical is the fact that I was raised on Raymond Road in Ballston Spa and currently live in Charlton. I have never met Anthony Coppola personally. I can assure you we have never met or discussed anything concerning modifying or tuning of any of the cars that I sell. I am the General Manager of the Performance Division. I am responsible for the distribution and warranty of said vehicles. 2010 was exciting for this venture and I am glad that we were able to bring some national exposure to our area because of this joint venture. Howard and Bruce at Redline build and design the cars and we distribute them. It is as simple as that.
I will also state on the record that I have been very happy with the relationship we have with Howard and Redline. They are the only ones that I will modify with. Howard and I have wanted to do this since we were young and the dream has become a reality. To be blunt Howard and I envisioned this idea and the DeNooyers were nice enough to believe and fund the project. Most of you that have met me know that I appreciate all cars and appreciate everyone that has the belief that stock is just not good enough.
I do not spend alot of time on this site but I know that everyone has opinions on people and situations. Some good and some bad. I would hope that people on the forum would be open to what we are doing and support it locally. We may not all drive the same cars but we are all performance minded or we would not be on this type of site.
I have had a great experience with Howard and Redline and I look forward to the new models that we will be producing in 2011.
I hope that my post will clear the record. Have a good week.
Dan Carlton
General Manager
DeNooyer Performance Division

Nice of you to make the time to come on here and set the record straight before things began to get out of hand…

Boy, this escalated quickly… I mean, this really got out of hand fast.

You all better keep your heads on a swivel

I wondered who made that phone call…

holy christ man . like i said i wasnt tryin to start a redline vs anyone thread . i was relaying what i was told but its ofily funny how he new exactly what was bein done and so on but whatever i dont care . if he does what he says he can do great because we all know howard wont touch 99% of the domestics on here esp a old ass ltx car .thats why i am givin him props to kinda fill the void . howard is doin what he needs to with the newer cars thru you guys congrats , but he downright basically said fuck you when i asked him about doin my car , so we needed someone that isnt on a pedastal to help the small guys without a large bank account . so if that is goin out of hand , holy shit im sure were in for a hurricane

yah, I bet I know.

well said…

i called tony and asked if denoyer was pullin out of redline , because the tuner that im postin about said he heard that from someone . i also asked tony if he new about him and so on so im sure he gave the guys a heads up

Bet i know too…Now we know the truth tho, right???

remeber there is always 3 sides to a story
1 -his side
2- her side
3- the truth

will we ever find out ? who knows but like i said i dont really care all i know is he has a nasty set of heads for my car that im gettin soon lolol

take a ride down central ave, look at the rlms/ denooyer performance showroom. Can you even imagine how much $$$ is in that place??? Im sure all the renovations, parking lot etc cost a fortune…Last time i was down there REDLINE was plastered all over everything and im positive i didnt see anything that said cappolla motorsports…

like i said , i dont really care . if he is doin shit for them behind howard who really cares it dont affect redline im sure . all i know is the guy had some serious shit in his backround , i dealt with him a few times when he was at new country , he told exactly where to look at my tune for my car for a small issue its havin and so on . he is fillin the void between redline and and noone . the way i look at it is , if he makes redline or any other local tuner nervous or whatnot at any point he must be doin shit well