NY or local dyno tuning options?

I know there’s Coppola, but what are some others that specialize in GM tuning?

wasnt there a place somewhere in Amsterdam with a dyno?

^Northeast, and don’t bring your car there. There’s a ton of places in NY that can tune GM, but why travel outside of the capital district when you don’t have to??

http://www.slowhawkperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=27

they are a little closer then Boston.

also in poukipsee mark leker , he is good . ill get ya his info as well ya impatient fuck lol

I’m not impatient, im just wondering… more for the fact that this kid with a camaro and my one friend who joined on here with the c6… I told them I’m going to Coppola and they ask me what other places there are…

Would you say Coppola is one of the best local choices?

I’m just waiting on Anthony’s price on Kooks… then I’ll decide if I buy em from him or internet. if they are even remotely close, I’ll buy them off of him. I need a pipe made from the LT’s to my cat back to connect them

Jannetty Motorsports in Waterbury, CT.

Redline Motorsports

just go to capolla , end of story .

I’m going to coppola, my friend with c6 was asking and idk.so i ask you guys

good,im glad more people are going , it makes it easier for me to compare my numbers .

lol

Would’nt it be different for each car?

Jennetty is a great choice… Theres a guy in rensselaer too

Rensselaer? where, I live in Rensselaer. lol

Ohh I think you mean the guy who is a proffesor at HVCC for auto mechanics He’s on 9&20 I think.

For what its worth the guy in rensaleer has been sending people up to coppola seeing as he is tired of doing it .

Yeh, Have you talked to Anthony? I don’t want to call him and bother him but don’t want him to forget about me… I think I’m going to order the Kooks and get that connection pipe made and just bring it to him so it’ll be a one day deal…

Now with tuning do they re-tune if I get more mods? and is there a way I can take the tune on and off without going to him? or Have 2 tunes I.E. If I go nitrous and I dont want to use it at all times I can have a nitrous and non nitrous tune? (I may have asked john that already)

RLMS

NO WAY!!

its just hard when someone has dyno sheets from this place and im this place, its nice to know the comparables . John what does a stock c6 z do on Tonys dyno .