Expereinced dyno tuner in the area for supercharged cammed ls1 trans am

I need someone who can do the tune this week , next week the latest . The car is cammed , procharged , headers , full exhaust , ls6 intake . The car went from headers lid , cat back to cam , ls6 intake , 60 lb injectors , 3200 stall, and procharger .

redline is too busy , and looking for someone who know ls1s and hopefully supercharged ls1s .

Car has to be dyno tuned not just a street tune .

Also forgot he lives by me in Amsterdam so he wants to stay witihin an hour for distance.

Inbeforeredline

coppola motorsports . 221-0812 tell him john from park sent ya and he will hook ya up . ask emanual how his vette did and no runs . redline isnt taking anymore work seein as he is shutting down . the guy in amsterdam does great as well

shutting down , and does coppola have a website

just call…

North East motorsports is out near him in Amsterdam

yeah jennings is who did my car . coppola is more about the f/i shit where jennigs is mostly n/a

oh and http://www.coppolamotorsports.com/ is anothys website . but its best to just call

I dont get why people even consider redline.

Local I would say Coppola (based on deadbeatrec’s experience with him only). If I wasn’t worried about it being local, I’d visit “Frost” from LS1tech for any F/I tuning… I tune my own cars but I wouldn’t hesitate to take my car to him if I felt uncomfortable.

no reason at all to go outside of local . the 2 mentioned above are more than capable of doing a great tune . i love how everyone knows someone outside of here to do it lol

if its local, it would be stupid to go anywhere else, imo.

exactley

That’s fine, I’m sure they can both do a great job. Frost has far more experience tuning F/I than either of them combined, obviously that doesn’t mean the other 2 can’t do just as good.

OP, make sure the car has a 2 or 3 bar MAP sensor ready to install. Make sure whoever you have tune it is going to install a 2 or 3bar MAP custom OS. If they don’t tune like that, find another tuner. If not, the frequency limits of the OS max out the MAF around ~500hp and the PE tables will be fudged to make up for it (band-aid).

i have a gm 3 bar map for anthony as we speak seeing thats all he will use

Smart man.

youre welcome pawz

i only sell the best used GM parts on the planet.

lol

I had Copolla tune the Ultima GTR after previous dyno pulls with afr logs showed a piss poor tune and a locked PCM. Anthony set it back to a base stock tune, then flashed it with some tweaks and picked up a few extra HP over the tune on the car while having a much better afr reading. Car also ran far smoother there after.

Highly recommend him myself.