Mustang Tuners In Albany Area?

Im looking for a reputable shop to get my stang dyno tuned…id like to see how many ponys im actualy putting down and have them tweak the ECU to get as much power as possible. Anyone know a place to have this done?

redline

Yeah an old freind of mine was telling me about them last night at the bar…He used to work for the guy who owns it…i guess he has a glass company too. Where are they located i couldnt find a website for them?

Guilderland avenue in Rotterdam.

http://www.redline-motorsports.net/?content=privacy
I havent heard anything good about them tuning Mustangs. Theyre good with Vettes and Camaros though.

there good w/ stangs. A buddy of mine worked there for a while w/ an 03 cobra 650ish rwhp coming outta there.

A guy I know got his Procharged '04 tuned there and he wasnt happy with it at all. Ive also heard other stuff.

Mine is too old to do the SCT tuning anyway.

Tuning = Tuning.

I saw the cobra on there website…that thing is pretty nasty. Is there any other places in the area or is redline th only one you know of?

Theyre the only one around here.

Do you think they would be able to make a notticable difference in the car with tuning? I figure il dyno it anyways but if im not gonna gain more than a couple horses i wouldnt have them tune it.

Im sure you wouldnt trust your car to be tuned by somebody who isnt all that great at tuning your kind of car. Im just going by what Ive heard about them- I was told to stay away by several people.

If the mods in your sig are all youve got theres no point of getting it tuned with just a CAI and exhaust.
Just get an SCT Xcalibrator or Diablo Sport handheld tuner and do it yourself. Dyno tunes are for cars with mods such as heads/cam/intake/forced induction/etc.

Yea thats what i figured…ill still take it there just to see what its putting down right now and worry about tunning after i get a supercharger.

I had my car tuned at redline, highly recommended

:stfu I had a head and cam done i paid $5000 and ended up with a blown motor, clogged my oil galleys with the cookie disc fibers. I had to rebuild the whole motor even my brand new heads had to be dis-assembled and cleaned out. I paid $2500 for ported and polished Edelbrock LT-1 heads and they were just out of the box.(no port & polish) I wish you good luck if you go there.He is hit or miss not worth the chance for me, I am going to CT to get tuned & dynoed

ou sir got fucked…twice once by redline and once by edelbrock should of went wit a.f.r or loyd elliots heads for that and had a better head in design and perf

are they good? are they?

no…there like hotel california cars check in and dont come out

Ive had no experience with them. I see alot of Redline tuned Camaros and Corvettes though.

cartek in jesey is the best a little bit of a drive but worth it in my book