ebay dyno time @ ASAP

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33741&item=7916808972&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AEF%3AUS%3A1

:gives:

:werd:

i do not like this shop

What’s the punchline? Why don’t you like the shop?

there just arrogannt mother fuckers…but i am not going to bash someones shop…he does mustangs so i am sure chad blk42 will chime in

i got tuned there, i wansnt too happy with it, seeing that i just pretty much drive on the street, i needed a good all around tune, i got basically a W/O throttle tune.

but i dont see why just dyno runs wouldnt be ok

i was talking about the work he does not the dyno

Please list examples

i mean i wasn’t sorry…i didnt here anything bad about the dyno…he does check a/f also

i heard he messed up some cars working on them

yeah ive heard horror stories abotu thatt place.

all i heard storied about, were people that were to cheap to buy the right parts, but demand the HP out of the car… thus, melting the engine.

who knows though…

use there dyno…i just wouldnt get my car worked on there…they have wideband also

good thing, because you dont’ have a mustang.

i heard guy went in to get dyno tuned… they spun a bearing and sent him on his way. i heard more stories but man its been awhile since gearhead told me all about em.

ive never herd of the olace do they have a web site i cant get on ebay at work

or a fast car

Thanks for the elaboration.

i hate to bash but that place is horrible. his prices are out of his league and the market. pulls are pulls when it comes to the dyno. as long as your making them on the model dyno you wish to utilize and your paying what you feel is fair than thats all that matters. as far as using that place for anything else…that would make you :nuts: imo. as far as tuning goes there is a long list of unhappy customers. it seems like everymonth i meet somone who’s motor was damaged and or destroyed by one of his tunes/work…not to mention all the people who have had driveability issues. the example i love to use is the older gentlemen with the yellow procharged lentec gt. i was talking to him and ed at the shop one day. they talked about that car as if it was the baddest mustang ever. it has this…it has that…car has over 630 rwhp (mustang dyno)…tons of $$$$$$$$$$$ into this car. i wont even get into the butchering that is done to the car i just want to point out it’s 12.xx time slips :jerkit:

to each there own i quess…good luck if anybody here uses them. :beer:

well if u would go there…u would also find out that they have LT1 and LS1 edit…soo…its just not all mustangs…

p.s.

some stupid kid that lives in the 'dale now works there…he went to wyotech(sp) and has some ugly ass early fox body must. and he said he did all this stuff and didnt…but to the point…i wouldnt trust him changing my oil…hes the dumbest person i know