opinions on asap by ed performance shop in allison park?

i was wondering if any of you have had any dealing with this shop, ive had one when i went with my friend to have a custom exhaust put on his car and the guy did a pretty good job, but im more interested on how well he will tackle bolting on a turbo kit to my cobalt ss 2.4 vvt

id try jeff at 1st try

bgblockelcamino on here

i second that

what is first try? is that a shop in our area?

yes
http://www.1st-try.com/

Let me know
I am near robinson town center if you are out this way

:frowning:

:frowning:

im actaully in the monroeville area and there is no one out here it seems but audio shops

Or JJ’s automotive!! just didnt know if you wanted to deal with turbo’s brian

:bj:

do they have a dyno?

no, hybrid has a dyno. What are you looking to do? what would you be tuning? Are you getting a standalone, piggyback or just a chip?

ok where is hybrid ?and are they reasonable i want to get a baseline dyno done only to see what my whp is before i make my 1st track run at prp. asap by ed wants $75 for 2 pulls which i thoght was on the steep side if hybrid is lower then i would go there if they are easy to get to from monroeville, i would also be bringing them 2 more people for the same thing so maybe he could discount, 2003 tiburon gt and 2005 cobalt 2.2 and me . no tuning though

$75 for 2 pulls doesn’t seem bad at all.

wow, ok then this would be my first time dynoing so i wasnt sure if that was a good price, i thought it would maybe cost $50 but i guess 75 is a good deal then? also its a mustang dyno if that matters

usually on a dyno day you can get 3 pulls for $50-55

i would go with someone who knows turbo’s

pm sent

http://www.asapbyed.com/index.html

heres a link to him see what you think he seems to be knowledgable, and since ill be bringing 2 other people with me maybe we will get a discount

:moon:

Thats where I get my Subies inspected. Nice Guy. I have heard that he does real good work, but is a bit on the pricey side. I have never had any work done by him except inspections (I do all my own stuff) I wish there were more 4 wheel dynos around here sigh

yeah he does excellent work from what ive seen, the only negative thing is that he didnt mind being almost an hour late for his appontment with me for the exhaust he did