opinions on asap by ed performance shop in allison park?

Dont forget about little old me. :frowning:

Iā€™ll vouch for 1st try, and Hybrid as well.

ASAP did the sc, springs, swaybars, gears & gauges on my ride. He did oustanding work and I recommended his shop.

i work with the guy a commercial customer for aap and he is a good guy once you get to know him. same with paul. im goin there once the car is broken in. he gave me a great deal http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/grindpunk16/up_to_something.gif

donā€™t dyno at all. your wasting your money for curiousityā€™s sake really, just assume your stock whp is whatever ppl are posting on a cobolt site or something liek that.

im dynoing for a tune. since i dont have a wideband

i would go with ether JJā€™s, 1st try, Hybrid. I personally have done business with hybrid (dynoed my car) and 1st try (work on my car) and both did a great job.

thats the problem, no one has dynoed the 2.4 ss yet i would be the firstā€¦

me thinks your not looking hard enough. I bet ya $3.42 That some one has.

Are you aware that ESE on Babcock blvd. has an AWD Mustang Dynometer? I know you live close over near sharman, right? I donā€™t think they will do tuning on anything but euros but if you want some good accurate pulls, taht would be that place to go.

Speednation will have their dyno in their new building soon, you can help support Ancas get a new neon to crash.

I found a N/A Cobalt would make 145hp at 5600

? ? ? I guess you just want to run it yourselfā€¦ to prove it to yourself ?

i think you are talking about the 2.2 base model engine thereā€¦ let me break down the bhp engine powers for you:

Cobalt ss supercharged: 2.0 dohc i-4 205 hp 200 tq
Cobalt ss coupe (me): 2.4 dohc i-4 171 hp 163 tq
Cobalt ls : 2.2 dohc i-4 145 hp 155 tq

keep in mind to that gm underrated these cars, example being that alot of the ss/sc have dynoed thier cars at 230 whp which is way underrated since they are supposed to only have 205 at the engine, hope this clears up the confusion

Donā€™t be a dickā€¦

I obviously donā€™t know much about your carā€¦ and was just trying to find information for myself and maybe you.

Iā€™ve been told all companies underrate their carsā€¦

been doin it since the 60ā€™s

GM is one of the bigger culprits. I think it was Chevelle they advertised as a 396 which it was actually over a 400 cubic inch, I think 406.

:slight_smile: Thanks.

:bigok:

im sorry what part did i come off as a dick? i wasnt trying to be mean i was just trying to give you the info so u would know about the car since i expected you not to know much about them since its not what you drive

maybe all american companies do but ive heard alot of the japanese cmpanies have been over rating their carsā€¦