ebay dyno time @ ASAP

haha… that’s funny…

i was told by ed that they only ‘tune’ mustangs… they do burn those chips though… so is that what your talking about?

personally i’d rather do the work myself… just thought i’d post the dyno on ebay…

if anyone saw that red turbo/vtec prelude (body kit, big fmic, silver graffics) that sat there for about 2 months… that is a great example of the shit work that can come out of those doors. he charged my buddy about 2600 bucks for a turbo rebuild, diagnosis/ fix of his BOV problem, some fuel/dyno tuning, and 2 very small electrical fixes. the NIGHT we got it back we took it out to see how it was running, went very easy on it for a while and somewhat later we got on it a bit. bastard boosted like crazy then we heard this crap-ass blow off… the fucker didn’t fix the BOV at all, but he sure as fuck billed him for the diagnosis AND fixing of the problem. it was coming out of the compressor housing of the just rebuilt turbo. which, thank god, the turbo was sent out to do, i’m sure they’d have fucked that up too. so basically he got charged 2600 bucks for a turbo rebuild and fixing his turn signal, the other electrical problem wasn’t fixed either. and i’m telling you this bill was long as hell, parts, labor, diagnosis everywhere and that thing ran like shit.

when we went back to bitch Ed (owner) said that he did fix it all and the car needed a stand-alone so it could handel his fuel (which as far as i know has nothing to do with a BOV problem). and, last i checked, the apexi controller he had should have done that just fine IF he would have known how to tune it right.

sounds like quality work to me.

oh and the “dyno/tune” results had to be WAY under the actual power of the car.

tony (RedmeanieGSR) has also had his car dyno’d there and it wasn’t near right, i forget the actual numbers though

yeah ASAP can lick my ass crack.

i think the numbers were 129 hp and 138 tq. since when in the hell does a honda have more tq than horsepower. not to mention the Hp numbers are lower than factory. They totally bumfucked my car . I felt like such crap when i got it back.

idk…i thought that ls1 and lt1 edit…retuned the comp. in its self…no chip…just retunning the comp. like a bigger badder version of a diablo or something like that

wrong was there yesterday and asked…what they do is get a baseline or your fbody and send your file to ed wright

well its offical…ASAP is gay…im def. not going there…mainly b/c they hired that dipshit kid i know…he fucks up everything he touches