Expereinced dyno tuner in the area for supercharged cammed ls1 trans am

Ill let my bud know about coppola . Know whats the deal with the 2 or 3 bar maf . Im still on the stock maf but not maxxing it out yet . I know what 1 bar and two bar is but how does it effect the tune .

2/3 bar MAP, not MAF. The MAF maxes out @ 67lb/min so with the blower you should be pegging it. Basically when you run F/I you should be on an enhanced (custom) speed density OS (MAP only) or else your VE tables stop @ 0psi and your timing advance will as well (hence the problem). You can get it “tuned” (albeit poorly) by keeping the timing low overall and forcing some extra fuel via Power Enrichment, but like I said… band-aid.

As for the difference between 2 and 3 bar MAP, the 2 bar MAP maxes @ 14.5psi and the 3 bar MAP maxes @ 29psi

NorthEast motorsports man. its right up on Rt 30, across from the dealerships (browns and the chevy place).

5 minute ride.

Coppola has more experience with forced induction I believe. I would go to him over NE Motorsports.

Exactley

Jim at northeast did my car .but left a lot on the table

Atleast he didn’t Flatline it. :lol

Stickers will be done next week

Jim did mine and i wish i knew of capolla before , nothing against jim , but capolla has more exp with supercharged stuff . My buddy is pick his trans am up today and will be back again . He has the pulley that came with his kit and its only getting 3-4 lbs of boost . So he street tuned it and then get a new pulley sometime and go back .

of what ?:pop

Fuck Howard and flatline wit there logo

I’m told Morgan is good with forced induction…and timing is timing…just what I’ve heard though…

timing is not just timing…man, stop posting dumb shit. Timing will either make your car run forever or make it run just past the dyno.

Anthony just did a cam, springs, oil pump and other goodies on my 04 zo6 and she laid down 620 on his dyno. Car is strong as fuck and the only thing I have to complain about is meatpaws and his fucked up joke after it was done. Fuck John, I’ll get u back

fuckin rod bearings lol