Coppola Motorsports, Enough said!

Here it goes,after doing 1 7/8 lts, catless 3", GHL bullets,breathless performance ram air,160 stat on my c6 (05) i decided it was time for a tune to finish out the summer.I called 4 different places cause this time of year availability is a mofo.After talking to a few people i decided to call Anthony at Coppola Motorsports.He was actually booked but he managed to squeeze me in earlier than i thought.I dropped it off wed so he could do his magic on Thursday and Friday.Even forgetting that i dropped my car off i get a phone call from him updating me on what hes done so far with tuning,at this point i’m was amazed on what great service so far.Friday comes along and another call that the car is done,so i go to his shop and what turned into a suppose quick time there turned into 3.5 hours of hanging out,laughing,and he told me everything he did with the tune so i could understand.Not many other places would take that time.Needless to say i found the right person to business with and so should anyone on here that needs anything done.You will get treated right.

MY final numbers after a damn near perfect AFR.
365.2 hp @6100 rpm
376.0 tq @ 4150 rpm

It pulls nice with these mods n tune,but most likely will be doing more mods and business with Coppola

Fuck u , tell em john sent ya . Ya get a better deal lol

nice man. I saw your car there when I was working and asked john what was going on. I definitely have plans in the very near future to have him tune my car sense I am not all that happy with it. Great review.

what did your car make stock?

no shit.

I have one hell of a street tune untill this weekend

what happens this weekend?

Dyno runs and bottle tuning

nooo shitttttttt

where are these guys located?

We are located off of exit 12 in Malta

Off exit 12 headed to balston spa,first right after double m on raymond road.Then first left on timber trace,first place on left.

ffs

Could have told you this as well in a much shorter paragraph :tongue Something along the lines of “blahblah blah fast GTR is now faster for cheap and guying doing the toons is the shit”. :lol

Seriously though, Anthony is a good guy.

Oh man im really glad my customer review is back

I will be going there next year for a retune , 2 bar map and ls6 intake with ported tb . I really want to do a get dynod on his to know a before and after and also what his and jennings read .

Saw Coppola Motorsport’s Tahoe the other day, clean! :lol

I need to get the Neon on a dyno here coming up for some before numbers. I’ll give him a shout.

Wow I drive past his place almost every day and never even knew it

Wayne he will take care of that neon for sure.