Coppola Motorsports, Enough said!

Mikeys car pulls nice.

Do these guys only work on domestics?

Yeah

Anyone on here have work done by him on 3/4 ton pickups?

not a 3/4 ton pickup, but he just did some stuff for me on my tahoe. all of the above about great customer service and quick turnaround is true. anthony is good people to deal with and will get more business from me for sure

He does 3/4 trucks as well … I work for him what do ya need done man ?

A decent cam and retune should put you just at the 400 whp mark. Great numbers from the few mods listed.

Mikey should be well over 400rwhp with a decent cam

If u guys only knew what was up with his car lol

I cant wait to get my car to him , does he have facebook or a sn on here. Id like to ask him a question and not bother him by calling .

No on f.b and he has a name on here its coppolamotorsports lol but he is never here

What is your question ? I may be able to help ya .

In response to 88slowmarro:
Put larger tires on and want to recalibrate the speedo to start…
had engine work, it was idiling rough and they replaced a few things, and it doesnt seem like it is running up to full power, mileage is lower than normal also. will be putting an exhaust in it soon. Want to open the engine a bit…its a 6.0L.

We can do it man ,

I will give you guys a call monday. It sounds good that you dont keep a vehicle long due to I snowplow with it.

im doing a ls6 intake in the spring and im procharged i want to know if i should throw a 2 bar map sensor on there

if its still just paul’s P1 you dont need to. If you ever upgrade to a D1, It wouldnt be a bad idea.

Disagree. It’s silly to run a MAF/1 bar setup on a platform that has F/I oriented operating systems available. John will tell you, it’s just the right way to do it.

No need for a ls6 intake period for f/I esp on a stockish motor . Hell Jammers is still stock lol

well i already bought the ls6 intake , it has to make more power. And i will probably pick up a 2 bar map then .