NY or local dyno tuning options?

any prices on these other dynos? cappola wants $200/hr for me to use the dyno. He is not even tuning my car, i just need dyno time!

Synapse it the best price, but they always busy!

Why would he let u run his Dyno lol

he can run the dyno, he is not running my car!

200/hr is looooooot, fuck that.

100-120hr down in long island. 200hr would be dyno time and paying the tuner.

Ok then don’t use him , he don’t let anyone use the Dyno as there own .

Im not saying i need to use it as my own. he can still push all the buttons on the dyno and stuff.

sounds like he through out a high number cause it’s something he didn’t really want to do. Not really surprised business owners do it all the time.

I’m thinking the same thing.

Ding ding ding

And you think it will cost less then $80 to get down there with gas, tolls, etc.???

Great logic there :rofl

Might as well stay local and spend the same money in the end.

place in florida does real good work. Redline motorsports, check em out.

EDIT: see someone beat me to it. fail.

Sometimes it pays to travel for certain services so your logics is LOL’d at

true.

id rather spend a bit more for the quality and get the most bang for my buck.

Key word is sometimes…Coppola is a very reputable shop. So no it wouldn’t make the trip worth it in this scenario.

Yeh, Still waiting on a call but john said he’s busy with something else, Im in no hurry but I’ll prolly order the headers monday.

Yeah cause your usually on the dyno for an hour correct??? How many times have you got a dyno tune?

Before acting all cool and shit, look into something before trying to act like a know it all.

Not bashing cappola, I’ve only heard great things about them.

I’m comparing multiple hours on a dyno @ 100-120hr vs 200hr.

Tony is my old neighbor and a friend and is good at what he does…but their are better tuners out thier and thats how the world turns…if some one wants to travel for a better tuner/shop then their is no price in the world that matters

Ur an idiot for thinking that makes no sense…esp since u have a lsx powerd vehicle

Yes Im trying to act cool and shit…you just further proved my point. So lets say you drop your car off for a week, therefor you now have 2 round trips to make doubling the cost to get down there, I love how you think Im starting shit with my posts, shows how incompetant you are.

Oh and I have had multiple bikes dyno tuned so thanks for asking Mr. Know It All!

You guys really need to get your panties out of a bunch everytime someone argues a point, bunch of internet crybabies.

Lmao ur the one who started it u jackass!