"Where the rubber meets the road" DeNooyer/RLMS in the paper

Was browsing the times union business section at work, front page is Howard of RLMS and the denooyer power division leader. Looks like they are up to big things with th new Camaro and Corvette, already having 15 of the special models ordered, with a car going as far as Saudi Arabia. Pretty serious if you ask me, love or hate Redline, the name is getting huge and I think we should consider ourselves lucky to have them in our area.

link to article

with Jammers T/A Parking lot mascot

http://timesunion.com//Shared/Graphics/NewsDB/MF_ADV_ZOOM_6_.jpg

that is pretty big for a local shop comin from the rotterdam area… i can usually hear cars from there on a clear day/night, i only live a few blocks from them

very cool! I’ve never been there, but lately it’s been all good news from them.

I wish I had a link to the article maybe when I get home from work I’ll post a link. He’s pushing some big $ cars out. 140grand for one of his vettes

Remember how much money Yenko cars are fetching these days?

Remember what Yenko was?

i agree

Yeah man, if redline became a name like Yenko in some years that’s quite the accomplishment

Yeah I heard about this via Dave @ Hunts. The two of them chatted it up for awhile and Howard told Dave things were moving good now that Denoyer was up to bat(after Salisbury ordeal). It’s good shit, and he’s cranking out some nutty cars to boot :slight_smile:

Check spelling of ‘Camaro’ on lower left picture once you click the link.

yup i saw it, but it really doesnt matter. editorial mistake, but again, it doesnt affect the article. lets stay on topic here

There was just an article about them in Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine. Theyre getting some national coverage too.

“…offering a variety of trim and performance options and boasting 550 to 1,200 horsepower.”

*Drool…mmmmmm

I talked to howard a few month ago about a lot of stuff thats been going on and all the big stuff hes got comming up…

I gotta say talking with him he seems like a very modest guy about all of it… doesnt talk like a d-bag

Nice to see they are doing so well… Howard does a great job…

My cousin was a GM tech at Salisbury and told me that Howard was in and out trying to make a deal to sell modified cars brand new thru their dealership. My cousin cringed knowing he would have to work on these cars after people broke them street racing ect.

Good thing he left Salisbury shortly before they were shut down. His boss told him he was gonna regret it and he was throwing away his life. LMAO

Good to hear local news like this.

Love this quote

Customers ask, ‘Do you think my mileage is going to be good?’?" Tanner says. “I tell them, ‘Not for the first week or two.’?”

:rofl

Good for them. Howard must be doing something right!

Pretty cool.

I’d love to pilot one of these RLMS pre built cars.

I assuming he’s doing Camaro/Challenger/Vette packages?