Stopped by Redlines shop this morning....

Glad the guys where working today as I needed the last of my Christmas list filled…

As soon as I walked in I couldn’t believe the cars they had in the shop. There must have been 6 new Camaros with window stickers still on them and 3 ZR1 Corvettes getting upgrades. They had a sick 2010 Cadillac CTS-V on the dyno that laid down 724 RWHP:eek3. Wish I was the lucky bastard getting that for Christmas!:excited Makes me get pumped to get my 08’ Vette in at the crack of spring for a little boost!

While I was there they where wrapping up there new website. www.redline-motorsports.net that was looking pretty cool.

They had Howards twin turbo ZO6 on the lift getting some suspension changes needed for some standing mile shoot out in TX this year. Anyway…hope everyone gets some go fast parts for Christmas!!

Very cool! Keep us updated on your car for sure!

looks like howard’s doing quite well it seems

SICK. Love the new CTS-V’s

i’d drive the shit out of one myself

I was there when the pulled the caddy…You can’t believe how that things winds up! I thought it was going to pull the front suspension apart halfway through the pull!

I guess its going to some big wheel out in LA that shipped the car to them at the beginning of the month. Wish I took some pictures as there must have been $7K in wheels on the car.

I gotta swing down and see Howard one of these days, its been awhile!

I caught the end of their commercial the other day on tv.

CTS-V Wagon FTW

BIG things happening at REDLINE!!!

big things from big tony

^ just a big ZR1!

and a small pulley?

^ yah and a BIG bottom one on the way!

well with all the money they are making from the dealer to make 700whp on those camaros i sure hope they are doing good

you get what you pay for!^ Big (reliable) power with warranties cost $$$.

i read about it in one of the big magazines, denoyer right?..they are only selling them for 30k above original cost, i would figure they would want to rape the people alot more than that haha

yah, depending on package… they range from like 65ish to 85ish!!!

suprisingly they dont make that much money off of them but it helps everyone that helps build them (i.e. redline)

Its good to see a local shop get this much hype, granted its more high end cars but hey apparently theres a market for it. Its about time the capital region has something to semi-brag about.