My poor mustang... :-(

UGH!!! SO, the car started acting up yesterday. I can’t get to working on it until NEXT weekend. Left my house, got all the way from Sand Lake into Albany by Henry Johnson Blvd and the car starts acting up. Hesitating after I come to a full stop and try to press the gas to go again, shifting real hard, reving much higher than it should and the effing supercharger is kicking in at TWENTY MPH!!! WTF… anyone have anything like this ever happen to their car? HELP! :frowning:

Probably the shit AOD trans puking out on ya…

sounds like the tranny let go on ya

Try to throw some Lucas in it, see if it stops the slipping.

I have a spare AOD laying around I would be happy to get rid of on the cheap if you want it.

im new to here but not to problems if its an aod and it like wont shift like it has to go to like 5k to shift sounds like the kickdown cable if it has one but sounds alot like a 5.0 tbird i had

cable is for shift points and soo on not startin off

buy my spare tranny CHEAP.

sell it to adam!

Did my 15 year old blond sister just post this?

LS1

:frowning: Ok, so not to sound like a jerk… but I’m learning so I’m gonna ask it. What is that?? lol

It started slipping a little last year, but towards the end of the season, my mom’s boyfriend did something to the tranny and the car ran fine. shrugs I dunno what he did though.

^Second person to say that to me. I don’t know what it is… but I’m assuming I can get it at Advanced Auto??

Sweet, thanks, I’ll keep that in mind after this weekend. I’m hoping to be able to get under the hood. :slight_smile: Should be fun, I haven’t played grease monkey in a long time.

^was that in english??

^where’s my dislike button?? :frowning: Fuck selling it, I want to be buried in my car when I go. lol

AOD= stock transmission

get rid of rustang… become happier person

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BUY MY TRANS!!! Has 40kmi on it!!! Came out of an old ladies Marquis!

^haha.

effingreat - i was talking to wayne when i said “sell it to adam”

So I’ve had a few say its not good for the trans, but I know of quite a few people that this has worked for. And if it already hates life, worth a shot…

Drain old ATF… keep around.

Fill up trans with 2-3 quarts of Lucas oil stop slip

Top off with old fluid that you drained

Drive for another 10kmis till it grenades for good

or just buy my spare trans because i will let it go super cheap. its taking up space!

^ :rofl

Oh… :slight_smile: Thanx

NO WAY! It took me 3 years of straight begging for my mom’s boyfriend to sell me the car in the first place… I plan on being buried in or cremated with this car.

Oh, nm

Uhm… no? But thanks for the tip. LOL

No thanks. I don’t have anywhere for it either.