5/10/08 - NYSpeed Photoshoot EVERYTHING IS SET AND READY TO GO FOR SATURDAY

which mike?

well i didn’t think of that…

to play it safe im gonna go with BOTH :hay:

MICAH THOSE LOOK PHENOMINAL! can’t wait to see the rest… I’m might have to purchase a few 8x10’s once the rest come out.

lol Mike.

Nice shot of pauly stealing Postage Stamps.

:tup: Micah

whos wrx is that

I need mike to bend over the supra, cant let skunk have all the fun

im gonna edit a ton more tonite if not all of them

there will also be a “bloopers” section of pix, where the bus would drive by and when mike was yelling at the bus driver saying “park here, $5 !”

slipsream maybe?

and pauly’s heater with city hall in the background rules so hard :tup:

Great work as usual Micah :tup:

Seriously … why would the bus go down the wrong lane when his lane had a ton more room

stupid bus drivers

omg the one bus pic griff with the M is so great, like, the WHOLE background is all bus

ha, thats should be a good one!

I swear i was just trying to get the lifetime stamps before the price increse today.
I would have loved to really pour on the smoke, but on the second round all of a sudden there was an F150 pulling up behind me and spooked me.
When we were leaving Bill (psychoacous…) and i got to the stop sign and realized the sheriffs dept headquarters was on the corner about 300 yards from where we were doing this LOL- Oops
That was really fun- looking forward to the next one. Nice group of guys

Yea that’s my baby! :carnut

LOL i cant wait for the bloopers… Did you get a shot of me almost rearending skunk? yea that was classic :ham: :stuck_out_tongue:

Shoulda got a pic of skunk peeing on the homeless dude in the bushes

nah no way that was gross and also uncalled for

LOL

ii want to clarify that there was NO homeless guy…

it was all bushes :stuck_out_tongue:

AHHAHAHA i dont think he did get a shot of that, seeing that he was holding on for his dear LIFE

omg that was def scary, i thought we were gonna rear end the camaro

yea and i almost hit the guard rail…

LOL i didn’t know skunk gave a homeless guy a golden shower! NYSPEED charity at it’s best.

I don’t know what was better the bus taking the short side to squeeze behind the bmw or mike soliciting the other bus driver $5 for some pictures…