anyone wanna get some pics taken of their car?

i run a local clothing line and we are shooting with a photographer from nyc that was nice enough to come down this weekend and help me out. so i need a few cars to shoot with. id prefer imports and not cause i have anything against domestics but a 350z or an evo just fits the feel a bit better for what we are going for.

it will be early sat like 9am and it will be around the city. a set place hasnt been confirmed but it will later on mid week.

you guys will get some awesome pics of your cars with some models in some cool locations. i figured id let pittspeed members get first dibs before i asked around.

that being said i need something clean clean clean. s2k’s, evos, 350’s stuff like that ill take a civic only if its really clean and i think everyone is still rebuilding so that might be hard to come by:embarassd .

let me know if your interested and ill give ya more details as i get them.

and fyi its not gonna be cheesy half naked ugly import broads draped over your car its gonna be done really well the guy is really really good.

http://michaelcasker.com/ his site if you wanan check out his work. he said its gonna be like nothing thats been shot before for this type of deal so im excited to see how the cars and everything come out in the general feel of the shoot.

oh and if you guys want we are having a get togeter after with beerpong/cookout and a fire so your welcome to attend

My car doesn’t fit the criteria, but what’s up with this clothing line? I’m always up to support local business… Got a website?

I have a Yellow 2005 350z. It is very low mile and clean…at least when I am done washing it. The only mod right now is black 19in wheels. I think it looks nice. Let me know. I don’t know if you are looking for heavily modded cars or what?

i have a clean si it looks basically stock other then the fact that is lowered

you whore :wink:

I guess I’ll whore out mine as well. I also have a low mile Z that looks good in pics. Its orange, let me know what time and I’ll see if I can fit this into my schedule.

what does mileage have to do with anything?

the front end isn’t chipped to hell…no door dings ect…

motor looks brand new

interior looks brand new

if my car was painted i would do it :(.but to bad this wasnt in 2 more weeks car would be done by then

i have a cobalt ss if that fits the criteria

it doesn’t.

Less miles to get beat up…since its not a garage queen.

lol @ darkstar but yea im sorry hes right

throw some pics up on the thread if you want your car to be considered.

thanks for all the replies. guys keep them coming. i know pittspeed has some good cars. darkstar i know i said no domestics but i like your vette let me know if your free sat to roll down

im not looking for heavily modded cars as long as the exterior is nice. so your 350 could fit the bill. post a pic or two

There will be some heavily modded cars at our show on saturday!

Here is a quick pic I had on my phone.
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/350z.JPG

x3000, he said clean

I also didn’t get the whole mileage thing either.

I’d love to, but I’m back down at the beach. Will be back sometime during the week to get some work done at 1st Try, but can’t do it on a weekend.

yellow z you car could work. let me know if you can be available early it would prob be about 9am

where are all the supras and evos hiding?!

Pittspeed has 1 Supra, no? Just Mark, and I don’t think it runs?

eh ive seen a few out and about i figured there had to be more than just his on the board. i know there is more than a few nice evos though. i might have to get the baller cars if this doesnt work out haha

my friend has a 300 on 22’s with some mods and i know of a few more but i wanted to stay away from the bling bling factor really

if this was down here I’d have a bunch of cars lined up for you. More higher end cars but still clean. Good luck on your search.