Hot A.S.S. Photo Shoot Finalization! The Pics are in.

Really, I have hired a photographer and we are setting date to take some really HOT ASS pics of chick and rods!!

We are seeking people (females) who are interesting is being in the pics with different HOT vehicles… Nothing for money just for fun, entertainment and really nice photos of you and cars, trucks, bikes, racecars and or anything that is HOT ASS.

Now you must know we are ASS and as such we will spend a fair amount of time looking and photoing your ASS for ASS…

yep i said it ASS 4 ASS!

In addition, we need cars and other vehicles to take photos of…
We would prefer eye candy tyoe of cars to photo.

So if you are interested in either…being pictured in our new hot ASS blog either persoanlly for women or your HOT ASS vehicle…please post a pic here and the information ill need to contact you if your “stuff” is choosen to photo…

These are professional photos and you will get some copies free if your ASS or ROD is in the pics…

This is going to be real fun!!

LMK and start the up"loads"

DC :number1

“These are professional photos and you will get some copies free if your ASS or ROD is in the pics…”

:rofl

Paging TurboTravis

but on topic… How about a Bikini car wash at ASS befor it gets too cold? might get some hotties to do that and then “interview” them for the photo shoot.

Will the Cobra make the cut? I’d even get it cleaned up for this. :slight_smile:

hmmmm

i would lend my vette for this

I’d be down to lend my car

^ Your car would be a sick photoshoot with ASS

I will lend my services as the creepy dude with drool dripping out of my mouth, lookin at the boobays from the sidelines.

An ASS car Wash huh!? great idea… should we tape sponges to ASS’s for scrubbing? lol

Post your pics… please…

this will shape up in a week or two!

Ill keep you all posted…

DC

eff yea! Tape sponges on ass and titays and we are IN!

srs though, I thought of making a “bikini carwash” bussiness. Then make a boxed off section for the topless car wash section you paid more for. EASY money, if I lived in a hoppin beach city or something it would be gold. Pavement, water supply, bucket of suds and willing chicks/strippers… profit.

i’de love to get some professional pictures of my rod taken

let me know if we can do that

I will put the camera on a tri pod, and wear a name tag that says I am a professional… tomorrow are you free.

am i hot enuff to pose?

quoted for future humiliation

you know u want to 20

In order to contribute to this epic event. I am willing to volunteer my time to be a judge or the only judge if you guys are too busy, for auditioning hot chicks in bikinis for the official shoot.

:rofl

if there is judging i would also be down for that.

I love you guys!! No judging…just chicks in almost no clothes with hot Rods.

I will post more information soon for the date.

Please email me @ dcarl@newsalemsaab.com with you pics of you or your Rod!

DC

Interested in a really low Audi?