Albany Speed Shop Photo Shoot II - July 2011

Ok, its what you all been waiting for!!

Scheduled for July…Date comiing soon.

Need pics of the ride you’d like to enter for the shoot and the girl (or yourself) you may want to bring to be in the shoot. You all saw the pics from last time…they’re classy not scanky. High resolution, professional photographer, free make up and hair for the models, semi private settings…

We have a ton of peeps and cars that want to be in the shoot. But we want to finest to choose from Please submit an EMAIL to dcarl@newsalemsaab.com with the pics you’d like to enter. We will be choosing many for the day. All types and sizes welcome. Albany Speed Shop love them all.

Free disk or mem stick of your cars photo’s as well as food and drink for the day. If you have any ideas, I’d like to hear about them as well. Cool pics and Cool Chics and Clean Cars!

Thanks you guys, you help make the last one smashing!

DC

count me in

Age of said girls? … I can bring some CP

Need another email?
Remember, I have the SNAP ON #25 pro stock cars (LVD and Dirt tour car) plus mine and the 69 z28.

Audi - expected with my car!
Ron- 18 please
Quick time. Yes…i know i suck…sorry

DC

No prob DC, I’ll send you one later on today!

Depending on when it is… Would you have any interest in having the duramax van all laid out in the shoot?

I gots a dumpy green firebird. I would have to tow it in it’s current state. LoL

I don’t want whore’s greasy ass prints all over my fucking paint.

love to know who said photographer is

I think its Images by DC

I will enter only if Wayne would be the one posing on my car.

If you would like to join the party, please follow the simple instructions in the OP. Mainly sending pics to the email address provided.

Thanks for the ones I have received so far!
Have a great day!..

DC

Derak Covey - Images by DC is correct. We may have another photographer there as well…

we suck…was unable to gets all parties together for july…we’ll try again for august… SORRY :banghead

DC

When the time comes… if I’m in town I wouldn’t mind whoring out my STI for a day.

You guys should do a shoot at the speed shop.

What you guys need is a pic of a chick wearing only a welding helmet, actually welding something :lol

mhmm :slight_smile:

i have a slow, rusty, dumped sentra… :ahh