Calling all Domestics!

We are looking for a few good cars to be available for a photo shoot on Sunday, November 8th, 2009.

We will be bringing in a group of models known as the Patriot Girls (http://thepatriotgirls.com/) who will be doing a shoot for a calender which will be distributed to the troops. This will be taking place at D_m_n_t__n Ch_ss_s in Carnegie, PA and by a professional photographer.

What we are looking for:

New muscle (Terminators, LSx cars, Fran’s 2010 Camaro?)
Old muscle (Chevelle, Camaro, Mustang etc etc etc.)

This has to be American like apple pie.

If you would like to be considered, please PM me with your information and what car you have available. You can also call us at 412-200-5239

We cannot provide compensation outside of recognition for your car and a day of looking at bikini-clad women.

Thanks for looking guys and hope you will be there!

-Dan

can i come and stare all day?

sounds like a great idea for the troops

is this legit?

the site you’ve linked is all sorts of broken.

so frans camaro is the only new camaro allowed? grrr

Most definitely legit, just got off the phone with the owner. You can find them on myspace too, don’t have the link off hand.

Haha no, but it’s the first one I thought of and we did the cage in his. Bring yours down.

the link to the site works, but every clickable object on the site is broken.

I got a Chevelle w/LSX.

That would be nice can you send me some pics or a link to pics?

todd’s car woudl be sweet. chevelle is a sharp car for sure

I will have to get someone to take pics. I just got it finished

TBSS’s??

need a spray painted 95 ford explorer with mirror-delete-kit and custom rolled fenders?

grand prixs!

How about The General Lee? One of my co-workers has an exact replica. It’s awesome.

You work with unique people

Smart owner and a general lee
stuck in the middle with a vette
need a company parking lot shoot :beer:

kev we will roll together yo

so i take it my car is out

True. One guy has a '44 WWII Army jeep that he drives to work all the time. Exactly as it was used in WWII. Complete with an axe on the side and bull rope wrapped around the front bumper. Gas tank is under the driver seat to minimize the number of critical points for disabling the vehicle.

I would be interested, weather permitting. I was planning on pulling the motor/trans/interior out of it this weekend, though. I guess I could wait a few weeks.

MIR is where they should be that weekend!