5/17 Fast Track to a Cure (Come watch/race and help raise money)

check out www.fasttrackpgh.com, then click on the gallery tab!

Thats only “SOME” of the pictures ill do the rest tomorrow!

dam man those are some more sick as pics. Keep up the great work.

Nick, can you shoot me copies of the ones you took of my car?

+1

lol … must have been his girlfriends?

:smiley: Nice shots starboy, you’re high quality with a camera!

the white neon was badass

yea the car actually does well in scca racing as well he just rebuilt it all winter and is racing…next weekend i think

The white neon is a road race car that just still happens to be street legal. Wouldn’t be alot of peoples first choice, but they are very cheap to maintain and be competitive in.

Actually it was his wife’s car haha. He usually drives a red M-coupe

why would he want the slower car?

I think he just wanted to try it out, see how it did. I didn’t really get to see it run. But bone stock he took 2nd in a class of 11 so that wasn’t to bad. Dude can drive too.

rofl… i was talking about his M coupe being the slower car :dunno:

sounds like it did pretty well… I am going to shoot for the late august flat out to see how mine drives.

don’t forget to turn the wheel! :kiss:

:slap: haha. Just watch your brakes on the flat out day (assuming your going to beaver here). Beaver smokes them like no other. Take Dyingwish with you so I can hear stories about how his mad vtak powerz were useless :itr41:

it’s not me not being able to turn, but rather you not being able to go straight; that im worried about :booty:

i’ve heard the same… a co-worker is an instructor up there and told me not to even go on OEM pads. we’ll see!

lol. I can go straight. Just very very slowly…

if you are looking at pads, I’ve been really happy with the Carbotec pads I have. They are noisy and dusty as hell on the street, but I have the AX6 compound and when they are warm, it feels like your face is being sucked off while braking.

They have a couple of different track compounds and seem to be priced competitively with Hawk. Maybe a couple bucks more.

v-dub, what are you driving? I’m right in Overbrook behind where Cort use to be…

BS. Pics or it didn’t happen.

x2 on the Carbotech’s Sonny. Pagid also makes a great compound for your application. Either one will be hard on rotors and give off some seriously corrosize dust, though. I have a guy I go through that has excellent prices for Hawk/Pagid/Performance Friction/Carbotech, if you need anything.

why do you ALWAYS post this stuff up AFTER I buy shit??? :crying:

coondogg, I’m in the red mk 4 gti. The one that had the bike rack on this last race because I’m lazy. It also had 1.8* camber and 1/8 out toe on the left and 1.3* camber and like 1/2" out toe on the right because I suck with string alignments, lol.

Oh snap. Did you just buy stuff recently? Next time Pm me first, lol.

Nick, no pics of me?!? lol, good seeing you there.