5/25/08 pittsburgh street racing wtf?

lol ya. Was just wondering if it was them. Hoping he chimes in to give some details.

who me?

hahaha, yea the “port authority” police showed up because some asswipe in a fuckin black mustang did donuts and a cop seen him…my teg was sitting at the end of the lot and they said it was me and my “stock wing gave me up” i said feel my hood my motor isnt even hot , my car hasnt moved for almost and hour and they felt like ass’s then …i dont race and never have since i have started going down there and there was about 50 or so that can vouche that i didnt do anything wrong…

and as far as i know , no one has been under that bridge since friday , and the cops said they wouldnt have bothered us but then they seen “mustangs” , evo’s, wrx’s racing…

ONLY EVO’S WRX’S AND MUSTANGS RACE THERE , i have only seen 1 honda race since the first time i have been goin there…so lets not start with raggin on the “honda” guys

and btw , the reason cobra’s got pulled over is because the cops asked who were racing and “EVERYONE” said no one , and the cop said i seen a black car doing donuts and everyone said it was a mustang and we dont know the guy , he just “showed up”

so yes im chiming in …and lets not be douches people…

and no one go into trouble fro racing , we got into trouble for being on “private property” and the cop asked me if i knew if i was on private property and i said no and he said do i look dumb to you and i giggled and said im not from around here , i didnt know… and they ran my info and a few others and told us to leave bc they had nothing on us

Yea for the most part thats a cool spot and the dude doing the burnout def shouldnt have done it.

would have been a nice place to just sit and hang out down there…to bad ppl had to f it up

you should know better, it’s ONLY the honda guys that cause problems…gawsh damn us and our rwd civics and integras doing donuts fuckin it up for everyone else. hey anyone wanna blast 4 cobras deep down the parkway at 150?

haha damn honda guys

Welp, gald i decided not to go there

It was a black civic…locked the ebrake and was tray sliding on mcdonalds trays stolen from the wood street mcdonals downtown!!!

Street Racing. Serious Business. Faggots.

Rwd civics are something i would love to see actually. Anyway they dont run on the parkway doing 150. They run on a undisclosed track in monroeville that looks exactly like the parkway. Oh and its 160 unless your an orange slowbra who likes to push it to the limit by going 175-180 and blowing his car up.

it wasnt just the guy doing the donut…it was that and everyone racing every 2 seconds…every place ppl find to park and hang out the same shit happens and thats the end of it.

I agree.

sigh

We need a place that we can regulate the idiots.

Please…this is a country RUN by idiots…how do you expect to do such a thing with the general public

Maybe you can move to France then? So you won’t have to deal with the idiots running this country and you can street race Peugots until youre blue in the face.

lmao poor nate…:slap:

yea i ended up being late to where i was going… and ANYONE with common sense would have put there seatbelt on by the time they saw the big sign saying “safety check” or just freaking turning around…

WTF are you talking about?
/yourself

Then get the fuck out, you have options… start by doing so on Pittspeed

You have two options when it comes to my ways, accept it or don’t fuck with it, either way you won’t be happy. You keep coming at me as if its going to run me off…sorry I don’t run off. And in case you haven’t noticed for the 2+ years that i’ve been here…i love saying stupid things to piss you people off(you people being the ones who say oh so much to me from behind a keyboard). Its so easy because you’re weak and getting under your skin is a matter of 20 or so keystrokes…

saw your car down there…looked very nice btw