5/9/08- NYI Meet n Cruise out...

Anyone interested in goin out to NYI tonight for some test n tune fun?

Gates open up at 5:30 or so…we can all meet up somewhere in buffalo and cruise out around 5ish or so…get there by 6

If your not down to meet up and cruise, who plans on going at all?

damn no onez wants to go to the trackz?

i think cobraman is gonna come if he gets his short throw shifter done in time…

JT76 where you at? lol

ofy im in

I think I may go tonight. Nyone want to go heads up against a neon :slight_smile:

:wiggle: ill go heads up :tup:

siqq

Me and mindless might be going.

man shoulda came over we coulda had you in the 10’s tonight!!!

Good, I sent mindless a PM earlier. I want to see that car out! I wish I could get ahold of some other SRT guys…

tempting… i just got out of work… where u guys goign to meet up

It’s official…me and mindless will be there. I’m kinda hoping my 10 bolt goes pop :slight_smile:

BTW: is it usually packed as hell on fridays or can you actually get a good amount of runs in? Last time I went (forgot what day it was) I was there all fucking day and got two runs in.

2 weeks ago i got like 12 passes in before i broke down :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup: That’s what I wanna hear.

BTW, I don’t know most of you guys, so come up to me and say hi. I’ll be the yellow neon doing smokey burnouts and running slower times than I should be :stuck_out_tongue:

hrmmm

Cory if you don’t post up the times send me a PM when you get back.

what tizime I wanna roll up never been to the 1/4 i wanna run a 15.0 lol :frowning:

will do justin…:tup:

jim were still up at swerve right now prob gonna head out at 6 or so…if u see this shoot me a PM and we can meet up

EDIT: we’re gonna be goin around 6:30 or so…i called NYI and the lady said if we get up there around 7:30 or so we’ll be fine with getting some runs in

baaaahhhh! :frowning: i wanna go fast!