5 speed console and pedal assembly ?????

I have a 93 dx coupe. I found a guy with a 92 hatch who will sell me any tranny parts I want. Both are d15’s I think. What parts of his can I use if I’m going to go b18b swap with a gsr tranny? I’m mainly interested in the 5spd console and pedal assembly. Will those work and what about the shift linkage and all the other stuff??? Any input is appreciated.

yes and yes, you can use all the above. Pedal assembly is the same for all 92-95 Civic and 94-01 Integras. Don’t just swap it all out though…just pull out your brake pedal (from the hinge) and swap it with the manual brake pedal…add the clutch and your set.

The console plastics are the same for the coupe/hatch, but the armrest is different from the sedan.

so everything between the shifter and tranny will work? do i have anything to worry about using these used parts??? they have 94,000 miles on them. can you give me a shopping list because I don’t know everything I need.

You’re going to want the linkages from a b-series I believe. I’m about 90% sure the d-series linkage doesn’t work, but I could be wrong. I’ve had both but never side by side. Maybe someone else can chime in to be sure. Don’t worry about them being used, but replace any/all bushing if you want it to feel new.

d series is different than b series.

When we did my swap, we had to put the b-series linkages on my b18c1 when we installed it in the '92 CX hatch.

The bushings are always shot, replace replace replace.

so i want the console, shifter, the clutch and brake pedal? Do I need anything attached to the clutch pedal??? I honestly know almost nothing about trannys

If you’re car is already a manual, then yes that should be about it. If it is not, then see if you can cut around the hole in the exhaust tunnel where the manual shifter goes through, since the auto has a very large cutout that will not allow you to mount the rubber boot that keep exhaust fumes out of the cabin. You can go without it, but I don’t recommend doing it. You will also need clutch MC, slave cyl, all lines and brackets as well.

Also remember you have some wiring changes to make…namely shift interlock needs bypassed, reverse lights will need to be wired manually, and one other thing I’m forgetting right now. I have done this a few times now, so let me know if I can help.

edit. mullet answered it.

You could wire the reverse lights so they work like stock, you will either need a clutch switch or be creative with the clutch switch circuit to get the car to start. From what I can remember the wiring is straightforward, get an ETM for the car you have. If you have skill it’s not too bad of a swap, there is one bolt(or nut, I can’t remember) in the pedal box that is a bitch to get out, For the hole in the floor, steal a stop sign, cut out what you need and rivet it in place. Good luck