5 to drive

Anybody been paying attention to this on fly 92.3? I’ve got the first 2 answers but the third question everyone keeps getting stuck on.

FUCK fly 92.3

yea this thread is fail, nobody listens to that dumpy shit

lock 1

lock 2

I never listen to that shitty station.

god fucking damnit PJB. This is no time for PJB stories.

lock 1

not a story, just a fact.

FUCK PJB LOCK 1

LocK 2 punch pjb in the dickface.

PEE JAY BEE

MENS ASSES

lock 1

Fly 92? I’ll listen to it if I’m trying to lure 12 year olds in my car, sure. Fuck that pop bullshit.

radio is for homos, decide what you want to listen to on your own. kthxsbye

Sirius or bust. Terrestrial radio FTL

I cant hear the radio over the CP in the trunk trying to get out.

free beer and hot wings… I need my radio, thanks.

without the radio how are you ever going to hear a singer/band to like/dislike them?

Yeah, the radio does suck at times but sometimes its the only choice. The truck Ive been driving at work only has an am/fm/tape deck so I get stuck listening to the radio all day.

Fuck commercials, fuck dj’s and fuck hearing the same song 10 times a day but I still need music when driving.

i haven’t listened to radio on a regular basis in probably almost 10 years now. i have no problem with finding new music, with the internet it is so easy to find out, also go to shows, i have found out a lot of music by going to see a band i like and enjoying the opening bands, also friends that share similar taste in music. i also listen to music that prob 95% of is never played on the radio. radio is possibly the worse way to find new music, because of the reasons you list and because the radio makes shit like nickleback famous.