$50 for any member to find me 1 wheel/barrel

I really think I can run the wheel I’ve got or at least repair it, but before I do id like to find a new one or at least a barrel that will work with what wheels ive got…

What ive got is an 18x10 6x114.3 bbs lm 150 wheel… It is a 2 peice wheel and I need either an entire new wheel or just the barrel to the wheel.

I will pay someone $50 if they can lead me to a purchase… If I buy it and you sent me, I will pay you… I am very honest and trust worthy when it comes to keeping my word and paying up when help is given.

thanks

the company that makes lms in Japan does not sell parts. They refuse so your only chance would be source a used one of maybe a knock off barrel

…would i be offering $50 if i didnt know that? Lol

Talked to japan and the one in kentucky

You do own 2 dsms and a fox body mustang…

I dont get it? And sold fox and bought the viper…

did none of the companies I linked you to help?

Call these guys: http://wheelflip.com/browse/
If they don’t have one they might be able to locate one.

naw, memory fab looked promising, but they never returned my 3 messages and there email doesnt work.

thanks, they wont have one, but maybe they can fix it.

Should definitely be able to fix it. They’ve “made” a 2-piece CE28N wheel before, not sure how safe it was lol.

http://www.tunershop.com/Wheel_accessories/Inner_Barrels/BBS/

cheffe@tunershop.com if its not in stock or if you want a custom one made. best bet imo

http://grabcad.com/questions/tutorial-how-to-model-a-bbs-lm-wheel-in-solidworks-and-show-design-intent

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/1003172-i2ice-parts-for-sale/

found this too but they a bit wider

ive actually seen tuner shop before, but didnt see my size and didnt see anything about making custom ones… ill try and give em a call.

there response

Hello Dave,

Thank you for contacting TUNERSHOP.
Unfortunately we don’t have those barrels in our product range.

Please feel free to contact me for further questions you may have!

[FONT=Arial]Kindest  regards

Alexander

www.TUNERSHOP.com
Free shipping within USA!

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]*** Due to the large volume of e-mail we receive, PLEASE include previous
e-mails when responding. This will allow us to read the complete dialogue
in one message and will result in quicker responses * Thanks! ***
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

Original Message     

processed by David.fx

Subject: 

bbs lm wheel barrel (18-Jun-2013 14:00)
To:
cheffe@tunershop.com

Hi, I recently bought a set of wheels off ebay and got ripped off as one of the wheels is damaged. Some say it can still be ran, but most are saying the wheel has been comprimised… The wheel is an 18x10, 6x114.3 bbs lm 150 wheel… I was wondering if you had these barrels available or if you could make one custom… Below is a link to a forum which has many detailed pictures, maybe you can even repair it?

thanks

glad he didnt answer the second question.

lol, i assumed by not answering that he does not custom make them otherwise he would have answered bc it would have got him business which would have made him money which would have paid for hookers and blow which would probably make him a happy guy.

from the other forums i had searched and found last night the overwhelming response seemed to be repair.

People posted some destroyed wheels and others were telling them that repair was the only or best answer

yeah, after I looked at what people have repaired in the past I almost wanna just run the wheels as is lol… I’ve seen people fixing barrels split the fuck in two with chunks of metal missing and them repairing it some how

dudes were telling this kid to simply weld this wheel and itd be fine lol

my wheel dont look a fraction as bad lol

Yeah I saw that lol

buy those 18x10.5"

its soo hard to find a barrel especialy a pair. you should make those work. you can flip the face to get a bit more offset or run spacers if the extra .5" throws it off