500hp??? Station Wagon From the Hybridynamics Camp

Click Now Read After (Large File)
http://www.pittspeed.com/media/videos/file_info/download1.php?file=Tussey.avi

Well I had a whole thing typed out but then it booted me so i probably wasted a good 10 minutes of my life UGH!

The footage is from the carlisle/PSU show. I had a limited amount of action shots since Tussey and crew left a day early. So i had to use some mellow music (sorry guys).
Don’t know a whole lot about the car just that it hit 490hp at hybrid the night before the show (where it was built) and that it has a built h22. The dyno run you see in the video is at the show, they only took it to 6 grand i think! The hybrid guys will have to ellaborate on that for me, if they want to do so.
More footage is on the way of that car, i want to do a full blown out feature on it with some faster pace music. Also, have some booty footage for you guys from the show. I pieced that together fairly quickly, it’s not anything great, just some eye candy for a few minutes. I got yelled at by sailor and jay for not taking ass footage, so I got some to make them happy.
The video is loading now (5:40pm) it should be ready at around 630 or 7pm. I’d wait till then to post this message, but i won’t be on for a few days since i’m in the middle of a move and have had to bug my friend for his computer for the past week on and off. So i won’t be on for a few days. Also, if this video takes to long to download for people with cable connections tell me i’ll knock the resolution down on it, and if you guys don’t care for the High Definition (HD) footage just tell me and i’ll provide it.

I really wanna thank Whitey for giving me the space and time to upload the video to Pittspeed.com. Thanks alot man! Look for more stuff from me in the near future, I’m trying to get things rolling.

7starpro.com (under construction)
7 Star Productions

whiteys got that shit on lock-down. Cannot access

tussy’s car

and yea i agree probably tussy’s car

shit is good to go now, sorry about that… download away!

yup tussy’s car is nuts…once he has fuel lines bigger than darkstars millimeter peter I will do 600whp…mark my words

don’t know if you got my pm Sam but if you could post that link on honda tec. Thanks and sorry i thought you were Eric at first, i’m still kinda lost if this is even sam, you guys got me all messed up with that

yeah it is sam…eric is vaportrail… I will post the link

LOL, i hear so much about tussey and all of his cars, i think i saw the wagon last year in uTown. About everyone I know knows tussey, and has cars at his place but I have yet to meet him haha. nice vid

u would see eye to eye with him! :boink (shortbastards)

whys the file so big, but the video is like a minute long?

it was taken with high definition camera, there for it’s like double the size, but with triple the quality. My original post states that by the way.

the video won’t play for me. :confused: :frowning: :rant:

Thanks alot for taking a look at this guys, seriously appreciate it.

do you know tussey?

he’s pissed

208MB holy fuck~

yes, he knows jimmy.

watch it, its rediculasly high quality… probably better then the pr0n you download chad