512 Project- Stanced cars wanted

http://512project.com/

Okay, this is the biggest stance show in the nation. It’s a must-attend. I’m organizing a caravan in which Stephen from WagenWerks and AWOL will be rolling with us and shooting the whole way! Check them out. The coverage will be as legit as it gets. If there’s is any meet, show, event, anything that you should attend, this is it! Seriously. Post up or contact me if you want to go. You will be rolling with the sickest cars.

Ollie1662@aol.com

Sounds legit.

Where is the start of the caravan?

I’ve met some AWOL guys before and they are pretty cool.

to texas?

yes it’s going to texas and yes there will be plenty of cars to roll down with coming from the northeast and i know they are talking about meeting part way with guys from the south eastern states. if i had a properly dialed in car and the money i would be down, instead, i’ll wait for the pics to show up on the net.

wish i had more vacation time from work lol

Wish I could, can’t do this, a 5 day Import Alliance weekend and a 4-5 day H20I weekend in the sam year :rofl

Maybe this instead of IA in 2011, who knows.

if this happens again next year and i have at least coilovers and flush wheels, i will be going to this next year. driving from ny->texas->ny in a rotard would be fun. probably have to do an oil change at the show.

Are bikes considered “flush”? :ponder

:number1