**518 Chill N Grill @ Albany Speed Shop July 7 @ Noon!**

They are back!

Come join us at Albany Speed Shop for the the event!

when-Saturday July 7th
time-starts at 12pm goes till whenever.

where- Albany Speed Shop IN Vooreseville.

Link to location
http://goo.gl/maps/fC7P

what- grill and chill

this consists of cooking some tasty food, throwing around a football, freezbee, etc. this WILL NOT be a burnout event or anything like that.

To skip all the complications of people bringing things it will be $7 a head to have all expenses covered.

No beer will be served but if you want to bring your own it’s fine by us, maybe it will make you more entertaining!
BYOB

Feel free to bring an offroad RC car to play around on as well!

Big thanks to ASS for helping in organizing and providing location as well as likely masterful cooking of the food :ahh :number1

Added bonus: there are many nice car and bike roads with scenic views in the area. Cruise them before, after or in the meantime.

Sweet I should be able to make this…I get back from camping up at Scroon Lake Friday night and the wife has to go to Staten Island Saturday…I’m a free man for a day! LOL.

wait no burn outs?

Will be in NH driving my car. Not standing in parking lot talking about it.

=)

I might show up

Ill be in MA that weekend

will be at lime rock for ALMS

I know I’m new here, but I would like to swing by if I’m doing nothing that day. Gets boring on the weekends sometimes.

Nice. I’m on vacation that week so I’ll pry be around

Depends on work.

this.

Darn, we’ll miss you.

will try to be there i gotta head to newpaltz later so ill be around that way

Trust me, the feeling’s mutual. No where I’d rather be than at this chill and grill but these prior engagement own me.

We understand man. There’ll be another…

Gonna try to get outta work early and stop by

I’ll swing by since its about 4 mins from my new place.

Ditto. I’m not sure if I will be around though. I may swing by if I stay in the area since its 2 miles down the road.

Side note. If we both live so close to ASS and in Guilderland. How have I not spotted you or vice versa?

Bring yourself, bring your friends, bring whoever and hang out!

Who’s bringing their RC cars? I’d bring mine but they are all street cars and broken of course :rofl