52 inch Sharp Aquos

I am selling my tv. It is a 52 inch Sharp Aquos model #LC-52D64U. The picture on it is VERY nice. I purchased this tv brand new from best buy with the extended warranty for $2200. I am looking to sell it for $1500 OBO. It comes with the original reciept incase anything goes wrong with it so it is covered for the next 2 years. I WILL deliver if the purchaser needs it to be. It is just too big for where I am moving to.

Thanks,
         Chris

lets just sell both of ours and upgrade to a 70in like ken!

i am interested, but this tv can actually be had brand new for under a grand. if you severely lower your price i MIGHT consider.

I don’t believe I’ve seen this TV for sale anywhere under a grand. Plus you’d have to pay shipping and tax and then tack on a 2 year extended warranty to the TV and you get up there in price pretty quick. You can always shoot me an offer.

Thanks,
      Chris

agreed that you will probably have to pay shipping. but that is brand new vs used too. big difference. you can also buy a square trade warranty for 3 years for like under 100. i dunno. i will think about it. i would have to sell mine first (and think of a reason to buy so my wife wont kill me…)

how low would you consider?

Deliver to Houston? LoL GLWTS

Haha I wish I could deliver to Houston. I mean I understand the TV is used and I’m willing to haggle on the price. I’d rather do it through PM’s though. I’m pretty flexible and can some sort of a deal.

Hrmmm. May be interested at a lower price. Let me think about it. PM me with your bottom line if you can.

Thanks

Added—
FYI…cash buyer with no BS or games. :wink:

Also I see it’s 60hz refresh. Shoot. The price would have to be pretty attractive for me to go with this over paying more to get 120hz.
Any interest in trading a 42" smaller 1080p Toshiba as partial trade?

yeh, i just noticed that too about the 60 Hz. i am less interested now. unless it is an offer i cant refuse.

After browsing these are still priced pretty high. I could do $1200 but you have to remember that I am giving you the reciept which gives you the warranty with the tv as well. As from my understanding if there is anything that goes wrong with the tv and it is not repairable they give you the purchase price of the tv towards getting a new one. The 60hz thing doesn’t seem to make a difference to me when watching blu-rays or playing games in 1080p.

$976 no shipping no tax http://www.onestoplcd.com/productdetail.asp?productid=289&refid=froogle

$998 shipped no tax http://www.ednashworld.com/productdetail.asp?productid=1717

Understand the warranty you’re offering, but myself personally would rather purchase the tv brand new, with 0 viewing hours, for $200 less. I’m sure other people would too. TVs suck at resale, you’ll never get anywhere near back what you probably think you should just because your/any tv you buy is obsolete two weeks later.

I understand what you’re saying that’s why I put “or best offer” in there but nobody wants to throw out a number. I figured selling it for $1200 would be a decent deal for what it is. You can have it today, there’s no waiting and that warranty is a plus.

Right…I’d rather smash it with a hammer and try to get the purchase price for a new tv

you need to start being realistic man. there are BRAND NEW ones less than your asking price. it is a nice tv, but the technology is old. there are far better tvs out there now. so good luck getting much more than that.

i will probably be doing the same thing soon when i try to sell mine. i will be lucky to get half what i paid.

I’m thinking $800 cash. I’ve seen games on 120hz and it makes a BIG difference. Things like Modern Warefare 2 etc…
A main reason used LCD’s take a big hit in value is the number of hours effect the brightness and of course longevity. I wouldn’t even consider it without an extended warranty myself.

Feel free to counter. :slight_smile:

Selling this at the wrong time - I’ve seen some LED LCD Tv’s around 46 - 50in brand new for anywhere between 999- and $1500.

And those sizes are 52 inch? People amaze me. Obviously I’m aware I’m not going to get a decent return on it. I don’t really think $1200 is too unreasonable for what you’re getting. This TV is mint.

New > Mint
considering there are examples of new ones in this thread for less than 1200…there is no way that you can say that is a fair price.

BTW i can buy a 3 year warranty on the new one for $87.50 too.

IMO, you should jump on that $800 offer. honestly, it is a good offer. maybe a little too good.