52" SHARP AQUOS LCD HDTV & 40" SAMSUNG LCD HDTV

I am sorry for the tons of threads but moving may 14th and these this stuff gone lol. NONE of it will fit in my car and dont feel like making two trips.

52" Sharp Aquos 1080p. LC52D64U. Sleek slim new design. Works great. Remote cables stand base all still original. Plugged in so you can see it work.

40" Samsung LCD HDTV. 1080i. LNS4041D. A few years old but works great. Original remote stand base all included. Plugged in also.

I have sellers the day before I move already set up but its not the price I want. Lol. Its just petty “your leaving so I will get it for cheap price”

I am asking 799 for the 52" and 399 for the 40".

Both great TV’s. Come check them out. I must sell by May 13th. I have buyers of 800 and 375 already so please dont make offers. Prices are fairly cheap already.

No pics yet but I will try to get them up sometime.

Where are the tv’s located?

RPI campus. Troy. 15th street and peoples avenue.

If you want to come check them out thats fine with me. Im usually free

Retail on that 52" is about $1,400.00. Sharp makes a pretty nice tv too.

Yea this is definitely the sickest TV I have had. But its not going to fit in the backseat of my mustang lol.

I think 850 is more than fair for a 1400$ TV :smiley:

ill give you 380 for the 40"

:-d If you pick up on the 13th of may at night and I have no other offers until then I will do 380 lol

If you have no offers on the 52’’ by the 13th Ill give you $200 :lol

Funny :smiley:

I have a few offers of 800. I guess OP wasnt clear enough. There is a guy from these forums who wants it for 800 but I was hoping for 850. If it doesnt sell he is getting it for 800 :smiley:

iM DEAD serious will pick up on may 11th

is the 52" still available?

Okay. If it doesnt sell by the 11th Ill let you have it for 380. If you want to do 400 and pick up now that works too :smiley:

Yes… sort of… lol but for 850 only :smiley:

I get paid on the 11th so keep me updated

im going to google it and see what I can come up with… I will let you know if i like it

Theres no way you arent :smiley:

But yea go ahead.

I have had the 42" Sharp since Nov '09, and I love it.

Sharp Aquos is my favorite brand of Tv’s. I got a 52" (this one) and a 46" in the same model back in the day and the 46" is in my moms living room and its incredible. The 52" is even better haha

Still have the 52? Won’t fit in my camaro gunna have to find something to put down in my ram then

if you can find 850 you can take it in any car youde like :smiley: