$1800 70" Sharp Aquos Quattron

Selling my 70" Aquos QUattron, well trying to sell. To be honest dont have hopes of it selling because most people don’t give a shit about having a 70" TV

Its 3 months old, I have all the original packaging.

Was hoping I could move away from plasma and get used to LCD, but I just can’t It has an amazing picture but theres just something about it that my eyes just can’t get used to.

Will gladly demo some of my reference material I have for anyone interested, bring a 6 pack and relax for a bit I don’t give a fuck, just don’t kick the tires if you will.

Asking $2600 OBO, hell of a deal especially once you factor in what youd pay in tax and whatnot

whats msrp on this? I was looking into 70’s

GLWS, I’m looking for something a bit bigger though

I think its like 3200 at best buy

Fuck that I got $600 for it

FYI, going to need a pickup/utility van to move this. Deff not fitting in the back of an SUV

I was legitimately contemplating this, but 70" is too much for me. I even thought about throwing a dealer plate on one of our NV1500 rape vans to transport LOL.

CMon cossey you know you want it… Xbox on 70" is awesome :tongue

I wish Panasonic/Samsung made a 70" plasma, unfortunately 65 is the biggest they make, 5" doesnt seem like a lot but you’d be suprised.

If you change your mind cossey throw me an offer, you’ll have some time to think about it. I honestly doubt it will sell.

brand new they cost $1700 if its the same tv. says its a 70" sharp aquos quattro. but i know theres alot of tv models and sub models

http://www.buysquad.com/product.aspx?pf_id=LC70LE640U&gclid=CMTO0e_ftLYCFYpDMgodKTAAgg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sharp+-+AQUOS+-+70"+Class+(69-1/2"+Diag.)+-+LED+-+1080p+-+120Hz+-+Smart+-+HDTV/8157122.p?id=1218864523340&skuId=8157122&ref=06&loc=01&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=8157122&extensionType={adtype}:{network}&s_kwcid=PTC!pla!{keyword}!{matchtype}!{adwords_producttargetid}!{network}!{ifmobile:M}!{creative}&gclid=CO-bnefhtLYCFWfNOgodZwQAVg

That is a 640U

I have the 70LE847U

That is a 640U

I have the 70LE847U

I just saw apparently best buy just lowered the price of my model TV down to 2700… (When I checked the other day it was 3400) must be the 2013 models are getting ready to ship

In that case Ill bump down to 2,000 firm

Saving almost a grand if you factor in tax

Funny you say that about the plasma, I have a 65 inch panasonic plasma and am looking to go back to led/LCD…
Would love to trade ya but don’t have extra cash to throw in!
Glws!

Funny you say, Im looking at 65" pannys… Which one you have? Throw me a PM depending on the model I may be down for a swap

What model is it? May be up for it…

No one wants a nice 70" ? :’(

wow thats a big ass TV

Honestly I’d just keep it and get a projector/retractable screen for my critical movie watching if I wouldent get my ass beat for spending more money :rofl:rofl

Some guy just offered me a snowmobile and a Gun as trade… hahahahah

$1800 for shift members…

Taking a huge loss but just want to cover the cost of the plasma im looking at

This is a ridiculous price for this TV

Honestly AMAZED no one has jumped at this…

A fuck ton of idiots asking to trade guns, quads or 800 cash…

Im growing seriously impatient (terrible character flaw) and am willing to part with it for 1500 cash…

Hell if you have a best buy credit card and want to buy the TV im looking to get and trade me for it (IT’s 1600 with tax) ill take that as an acceptalbe trade…

Granted not everyone on shift is an idiot, but Im hoping someone on craigslist whos broke but has best buy credit will jump at that offer :rofl