6/10 Euro Car Day 2007 - Car show at the rose garden

[quote=“newman,post:36,topic:30496"”]

a lot of euro car people creep me out…

seriously.

[/quote]

The average age was probably 55-60 years old.

Imagine what they were thinking when a twenty something year old kid rolls up and gets out of his super loud and cracked up elise opposite of every other Lotus. I am sure the first thought was…“Is he wearing a bullet belt?”

haha. touche’

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:41,topic:30496"”]

Imagine what they were thinking when a twenty something year old kid rolls up and gets out of his super loud and cracked up elise opposite of every other Lotus. I am sure the first thought was…“Is he wearing a bullet belt?”

[/quote]

:rofl:

congrats to spences dad, I took 2nd in the porsche class. Newman got harrassed by the lotus guys the whole time he was there and that guy kept telling him to go to the one body shop :rofl:

[quote=“TRP951,post:44,topic:30496"”]

congrats to spences dad, I took 2nd in the porsche class. Newman got harrassed by the lotus guys the whole time he was there and that guy kept telling him to go to the one body shop :rofl:

[/quote]

That guy was Tony, and yes, that Elise needs to be fixed ASAP!

Christian, I must say, I would not get a new clamshell. It would be very cheap to have repaired, and the damage has no bearing on the car’s structural integrity.

Bump for June 8th 2008.
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/bccwny/2008-images/2008-Eurocar-Day.pdf

Will definitely be there again. :slight_smile:

Where is Audi on their list?

Porsche is the Marque car this year.

:lol:

I’ll probably coming in something definitively old and British.

Yeah, looking forward to it again. Just filled out my application. Sunday, June 8th, folks…