Car Show Opinions

I spent almost five hours at the car show with a guy from work looking at every car. My opinions:

• don’t like new Grand Prix interior

• Bonneville is okay

• GM and Ford really need to work on interior quality

• liked a lot of the Mazda/Nissan/VW interiors (and of course the more expensive ones too). I really seemed to like the VW ones. Am I turning into a tree hugger? :grouphug: :slight_smile:

• there a lot of boring cars out

• most of the cars I would like to buy are >$30K :frowning:

• quote from guy from work “The Lincolns make my ass happy.”

• quote from me about the Lincoln “It just screams drive slow in the fast lane with the blinker on.”

• We REALLY need to have a Pittspeed meet at Beaver Run. I don’t care if it’s karts, open lap day, rally instruction, etc. If you go to the show pick up one of their brochures.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA

• We REALLY need to have a Pittspeed meet at Beaver Run. I don’t care if it’s karts, open lap day, rally instruction, etc. If you go to the show pick up one of their brochures.

karts would be hella fun

Originally posted by Darkstar
karts would be hella fun

Ill let ya know my opionons after I make it out on Wensday:D

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
We REALLY need to have a Pittspeed meet at Beaver Run. I don’t care if it’s karts, open lap day, rally instruction, etc. If you go to the show pick up one of their brochures.

lap day would be sweet.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
lap day would be sweet.

x2

I scheduled kart times three different days and it rained EVERY time. :mad:

I know Whitey had fun at an open lap day.

Lap day as soon as my Elise arrives on the boat. Elise=Badass

i will do lap day any time… its soo much fun.

you like the VW for the Phaeton!!! that car is soooo nice

Originally posted by whitey
i will do lap day any time… its soo much fun.

you like the VW for the Phaeton!!! that car is soooo nice

way to expensive for a VW… plus how stupid is VW, they’re cutting into the Audi’s sales

i want a benz, a towncar and a maruader. those big RWD fords are just so nice to drive. The elise looked really shitty, its way to small. the Esprit was bad ass thou. WTF is wrong with chevy, they put SS on the Cobalt and up on a stage but the corvette is chillin down on the floor. Best car there, the continental concept. Man that thing was fucken sweet. I did like the 20 inch redline tires on the jeepster. worst car there, the element. Anyone who buys one of those ugly turds needs slapped. I wasn’t too impressed with the BMWs. Whats with every company putting their name in the door sill, is that the new craze? Porshes are way to expensive. There isn;t one car on the first floor (minus the old cars) that i would buy. Sorry, the sti and evo might be fast but after getting in a benz with all the comforts it makes those look like crap. You can ride comfortably in style or in those rattle boxes. i’ll take the smooth ride.

did they have a ford GT?

yep

probably on a platform so you cant touch it huh?

Originally posted by BlkP42E
probably on a platform so you cant touch it huh?

yup. you can’t touch the new Mustang GT either.

cocksuckers:mad:

And you couldn’t get in the new Buick Lacrosse. :rolleyes:

isnt the point of a car show for the people to get in and see what the cars have to offer? :confused:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
isnt the point of a car show for the people to get in and see what the cars have to offer? :confused:

yeah it is… but the mustang wont really be out till after next autoshow, so then that is when they will put it on the floor and have the doors open to people. and the GT is so fucking awesome, that they dont care who looks at it because its going to sell like crazy anyway.

atleast i dont think the stang is coming out til next year.

pretty sure that it isnt coming out in november.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
and the GT is so fucking awesome, that they dont care who looks at it because its going to sell like crazy anyway.

GT40 sell like crazy??? not at that price.