Went to the Pgh Auto Show last night...

All i can say is I am really dissapointed. Only 4 cars that i was impressed by and barely at that…
The new Dodge Challenger
Camaro
The New AUDI-This car was sweet
And Pittsburghs finest had some monster SWAT vehicle…that was pretty cool.

Other than that the show was small, there were NO CONCEPT CARS!! and the cars were spaced out so bad it was almost pathetic how they were trying to make it look bigger. Glad I didnt have to pay to get in. If you are in the market for a new car than it serves its purpose…i was just sad to see no concept vehicles.

I wonder if they lost any of the vehicles since the show was rescheduled.

i hope i dont fall through the floor.

i went to the auto show a few years ago. it seemed like i was just walking through the dealership, if you want to go to a auto show go to Detroit

camaro will be worth the price of admission for me

Went last night as well. After going to the show in Detroit the Pittsburgh one just doesn’t do it for me.

Really? It’s only been shown in every car magazine/show/website for about a year now. Personally I’ve seen too much of it, and since it doesn’t even come out for at least another calender year, they’ll dumb it down a bit to meet the target price point.

I seen that camaro like 3 times already, it was at SEMA last year, and the concept the year before. I have 6 free tickets from our Dodge dealer, so I think I am goign to head down. I thought I heard on the news that Lambo, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Porsche, and maybe Ferreri I thought I heard were going to be there, thats what the news said. Ill more than likely go on Sunday… if I was not looking to buy a new car I proably wouldnt go.

X387593049875287932

Anyone see Inifiniti there? I soooo want to buy a new G35 sedan.

G8 there?

Don’t forget about the NYC autoshow. I was surprised at the Orlando auto show. Saw my first Veyron, S7 & Enzo.

Dont forget about SEMA… I seen all that and more, plus I got to ride in a R34 w/ a pro drifter on a course! You guys need to get out to Vegas this year, its a blast!

I would imagine those cars would be from Exoticars PGH. There is supposed to be a Lambo at the BeaveRun booth for the Supercar Life thing they do up there. As for not getting concepts, this show is formed by the PAA, not by the manufacturers, so it is basically a huge showroom.

i havent seen it in person yet, so i’d like to do that. if it wasnt there, i probly wouldnt go this year. there really isnt anything else that i’m dying to see or havent seen already in person.

Camaro and Challenger will be worth seeing…can you sit in them or are they roped off?

my uncle just got rid of his g35 (he had the 2dr sport with a 6-spd)after only 6 months of ownership. It was at the dealer more than it was in his hands. The paint was peeling, the interior was rattling like crazy, and a few other little annoying problems. It also wasn’t very fast. :dunno:

wow thats the first bad report i heard for those things…I love them…should run decent (same as a 350Z) but nothng amazing. Just a sick DD in my eyes.

the new g35 has been updated inside and out. Better build and quality still a great car for the money. and the coupe is getting redone as well. although nothing crazy design wise 330 hp is a nice amount for a DD

I rode in it a bunch of times and drove it a few times. It was a nice car but nothing special. I really hate the feeling of no torque. It had to be at 3500rpm to get moving.