Auto show?

Anybody going? I might be going on Thursday or Friday? or both!

Ill be there on friday, not expecting anything special.

ill be there thursday in the UB booth

Might go thursday or saturday

I’d rather go drive to 2 or 3 dealerships and call it a day.

1. See the same cars
  2. No downtown parking
  3. No ghetto children who’s parents think the cars are jungle gyms
  4. I don’t have to pay to see cars I can see at any dealership

Well I’m thinking thursday to see the Enforcers (Ray/Barnaby) show, nice to see the new Camaro in person (the transformers version will be there), The Mustang Bullitt. I know GM powertrain usually has some cool freebies.

Its 20 bucks for a 4 pack of tickets :stuck_out_tongue: 8 at the gate, really what its designed to do is simply what you said, combine all the trips to a dealer into 1 place, better comparision that way anyway :slight_smile:

More or less its something to do lol

If only Buffalo had signed the go ahead for that huge convention center project.

I’m planning for Saturday. Just want to check out the new Camaro prototype in person

gay, as usual.

was cool to see a new sti in person…and i dislike it in person as much as i disliked the vids and pics of it.

they have a c6 z06, meh, just another corvette…just more power…

was pretty cool to see a 997 Turbo in person…beautiful car…no complaints there.

no real concepts that stood out, the new camaro actually looks good…hope they keep the production one very close to the concept at the show.

not worth the $7 or my time…but alas i keep going back every year…

did they have the ricer display downstairs again like last year? I think it was a green accord last time :smiley:

I’m going tomorrow, just to kill time, it always is a worthless show.

nope for a change i didn’t see any Kustom Works room…which is good…i get tired of hearing the same BS year after year about how their srt-4 is gonna be smoking “modded vipers” this coming summer :cjerk:

I dont expect anything big either, there never is.

yea I will be going tonight.

not really planning on seeing much of anything of fancy…it really is just a large sales lot lol

whatevs though just something to do

probably going friday

Toronto. Do it. Weds the 20th.

I just got back…seemed pretty good they had alot more cars then i thought thad have. It was my 1st time there so idk if they really changed nething from the prev years …All ik is that cupple cute girls came up to me giving me a free pass to a tanning bed:rolljerk:

IKSHO89 and myself will be going around noon on saturday.

oh and cky89 will be there with his dad as well

Heading there tonight to check it out with my wife.
Heard from people that have gone there that it is better than previous years.

how much is it, and what day is the last?

http://www.buffaloautoshow.com/