Auto show?

$8 and Sunday

Went last night…saw slopoke…which was the best part of the night?

lol not really

ehh just what I expected, new Sti is hideous and the impreza in general looks nothing like it used to.

Only reason i could see myself going is for possible auto show deals if i were in the market for a new car… I will not be attending buffalo auto show ever again.

ok thanks for the info, i might stop up there tonite

False, it is worse than it has been in years IMHO. All the good cars are roped off or locked up, and the new Camaro is not even real. If it wasn’t tradition (I’ve been going since I was 10) I would not even go anymore. It really is a worthless show.

I am going tomorrow.

Ehh, I got free passes. Quality time with my wife before we go for dinner and drinks. Been a yearly tradition.

I’ve seen every Camaro concept that Chevy released already, silver running, orange vert, red rolling, and yellow Bumblebee. She likes the car and I’m trying to convince her that we want one :slight_smile: Even though she isn’t a fan of yellow.

Something to do on a Friday night in Buffalo.

going sunday, I havent been in a few years and I am hoping to make this a tradition with my son like my dad did with me

I liked the new STI in person, looks nice in black. I was unsure of the looks until I saw it for myself today. I looked it over for awhile, definately a car I could see myself in. I dont want to test drive it because it will make me want it more

Actually didn’t care for it. It’s not something that would grab my attention.

I spent an hour at the show from 4-5. Wasn’t real busy so I was able to get through it fast. Was decent.

The Transformer Camaro wasn’t there. They had the red rolling chassis Camaro concept there instead. :frowning:

the srt4 hasnt been at the show since 05. quit spittin bullshit. if anyone sackrides anything it would be the Atom, M6, or Skyline. maybe the G wagon would get some love too. actually the Banks dodge truck the big ass trailer gets pulled with its pretty sweet too. all pretty fly rides.

I was thinking of going to the Toronto one myself.If I took my Deposit/order form,think they would let me get a pic with the ZR1?
D

I’d be guessing no. Since it’s considered a concept and not a production. They will probably have an armed guard standing watch over it the entire time.

Was surprised to see a Pontiac G8 GT there, looks like a great replacement to the Grand Prix/Bonneville. No heads up display but the LCD between the gauges kinda makes up for it…and well a 6.0L V8 silences any other complaints :stuck_out_tongue:

Really wish there was a Challenger there…

Holy s*** was the STi hot. Ugh I want one

Holy s*** was the STi hot. Ugh I want one.

Love the c63 black series they had there

YES! Some guy walked behind me, and I heard him say it doesnt look real. I started looking closer, and I noticed a bunch of things that were wrong. That was a big let down.

I started talking to one of the Nissan reps, and just to let you guys know, there will be 2 GTRs coming to the Nissan dealership on Sheridan in July? one is already sold. They are getting 2 of 1800 being released in the first year of GTRs in the US. my bro, the rep, and me started talking about our cars(my bros 300zx tt, and both my 240’s). The rep said she lived in Florida, and her husband was into drifting, and he preformed all around Florida. I thought that was pretty cool. And the reason the GTR was not here is because its in Chicago right now.

The red Camaro concept is a rolling chassis. If you looked close enough, they only have an upper portion of the seat. The rest is a flat platform. That is the first concept that was spied of that model. I saw it 2 years ago in Toronto.

I was told the Bumblebee Camaro was there, but I didn’t see it. Anyone see it?

The silver coupe and orange convertible Camaro are droolworthy though.

I’m heading to the Toronto Auto Show next Monday to get my fill :slight_smile: