Who's been to the auto show?

Just curious if there was anything cool there at all…

I havn’t heard anything advertised other than the fact that they’re selling tickets for a Jim Kelley OC Chopper, and that some Sabres might be there one or two of the days…

Any Exotics or cool concepts?

I’m stuck going tonight no matter what…but i just want to know if i should expect to be 100% bored out of my mind, or just %50 bored like i have been in past years…

i just go to spin the wheel and see if i win a free car wash or something.

The buffalo auto show is like a strip club. There’s never anything too exciting, you see a bunch of stuff you’d like to have but can’t afford, and go home frustrated to jerk off. Err, I mean, um…

The Buffalo Auto Show is like Club Chit Chat. It sucks.

I and mikeri24 might be going

It’s like Rick tally Ho’s…LOL…nothing interesting besides vettes and mustangs.

i’ll go just cause i’m used to working at it when i was selling cars

its neat to talk to all the ppl still stuck selling them

It sucks, especially compared to toronto which is such a short drive away and such a better all around time

Toronto Auto Show ftmfw :slight_smile:

so far i have several comparisons to strip clubs…

…and nothing useful in answering what i asked…

:bloated:

They just have Jim Kelly’s bike on display. No raffle
http://www.buffaloautoshow.com/

And for what its worth
www.autoshow.ca

I’ll be at the Buffalo Auto Show tomorrow night and the Toronto Auto Show on the 19th :slight_smile: Both courtesy of Media Passes :slight_smile:

I went yesterday, it was a waste of money for most people. I always manage to have a good time, but that’s because I screw with all the cars. I had my phone bluetooth’d into some of the high end cars, that was fun. And found out the Nissan Murano stereo is louder than the 350Z’s by turning both up all the way at the same time, but if you are going to just look at cars, the Z06 was the only thing worth seeing for me. Everything else was junk. I only go to see how long I can screw around with the cars and be loud and obnoxious before they ask my to stop or turn it down.

yeah…but you also like huge chrome wheels, so your taste is questionable… :mamoru:

anybody know what store has the deals on tickets?

last year i think we got a family pack for me and 3 buddys, 19 bucks or something.

I just go to the show to see the next econobox i’m going to buy. Sit in all of them, and get some ideas.

tops has them for $7 each, or they’re $8 at the door…the money you save by going to Tops just barely covers the gas of making the extra stop on the way to the auto show…unless you live around the block to a tops, or there’s one literally right on the way…i dont think it’s worth the extra trip/time

andy u live super close to tops lol… mineral, but i will be going on sunday

My time > $1

This is true.

i was thinking about going but i think ill save my money for bowling this year

u spend money on a car that would styill lose to a audi on 19s