official toronto auto show thread.

Anyone going to the toronto auto show. I wanna go on a thursday. Should be a decent time. Everyones who going to say the toronto auto show sucks goto detroit can suck my left nut. Detroits to far. I will be driving and I have room for one more. lmk if ur interested.all i ask is that you chip in 5 bucks for gas or u buy me lunch.btw no people with bench warrants.

toronto is much bigger, but doesnt have all the concepts that detroit has.

Still a month away. It’s a good show compared to Buffalo, but not as good as Detroit for obvious reasons.

www.autoshow.ca

i have been so dissappointed with these shows… only ever a couple good cars, the rest is poo. its like walking through a show room or a commericial. there is nothing you havent seen before thanks to the interweb.

Yeah I usually go to Toronto every year, but I was kinda disappointed last year, I think I’ll end up skipping it this year (that and the amazingly, amazing drive home through a blizzard - thank god for AWD/Blizzak powR)

Mmmm I’m semi interested in going but school owns me :frowning:

i liked it every year we have went, and were goin once again this year, anyone know how u can get discount tickets, maybe a group buy? i would be good for 4 tickets…

(last years blizzerd back SUCKED BALLZ it took like 2/3 hours to get back)

40 minutes is pretty quick.

I want to go but I don’t know.

i will be going, last show i went at was import fest at the skydome and had a room looking into the skydome above the center stage. i heard at the last years lambo got stuck in the corner next to hundayi

Media passes > * :slight_smile:

But you can definatly spend a whole day at the show.

We were there 3 or 4 years ago when the VIP areas glass on the 2nd floor came crashing down on the floor below in the Lexus area. Noone seemed to get hurt, but they were very long 8’ glass walls.

I missed the show last year since I broke my leg a few weeks before so I am looking forward to going again. I’m pissed that I couldn’t get any time to go to Detroit. Hopefully the Camaro makes it to Toronto. There are 2 Camaro concepts on the show circuit, west coast and east coast. Right now the running Camaro (silver) is in Detroit and the rolling chassis (red) is in LA.

Detroit or nothing… 4 hour drive ain’t shit.

:word: Granted you see a good deal of the cars on the internet, but being able to seem them up close and personal > *. I’m excited for this coming week :smiley:

joe whats the exact date, im game maybe

i was thinking the 22nd or 23rd of feb. its quieter then but there is a chance i may wanna gothe 17th and 18th(both days)

I will def be there, I usually go the last weekend

I’ve gone the last couple years. Its not too bad. I would love to go to Chicago or Detroit. I will probably hit up Toronto again this year and Buffalo because its 10 minutes away from me.

I’ve been there a couple times and I’ve never been disappointed…
but might not have a day off to go this year.

nice video of the new camaro…

http://autoshow.msn.com/as/video.aspx?xml=streaming&shw=autoshow2006&GT1=7648

yea joe ill go with ya if theres still room

Yeah, I need to get some media credentials some how.