Moon Township Car Show - Sept 10th

Who is going to this?? I’d like to meet some more people from here, so I was wondering who was going. Maybe we can set a time to meet up or something. What time is everyone going to show up there?

i’ll will be there

forgot about that show. i will be there sometime during hte day

I work til 4, then I’ll probably be out there for a few hours. Maybe I’ll even stunt the Beretta out for a little bit.

I think you all should bring the Pinks car and enter it in the burnout competition…or anything, cause last years was pretty lame

ill be at the autox out northpark most of the day but i might head out after the autox.

ill be there.

Well Im hoping to be there now…since my car caught fire in the parking lot at work today. Hopefully Jeff can wave his magical wand and get it fixed before Sunday, otherwise I might have to roll the 95 Honda Passport there. Its the red headed step child of my auto fleet…lol, i dont really like to admit I have it, but I have to drive it sometimes while my baby gets fixed up.

what time is everyone heading out? i think i’m leaving here in a few to meet up with swift

I left… there was no import lovin there.

did you honestly expect it? i mean a show thats mainly older cars, classics and some modern platforms. youre in an area of rich stuck up ppl

they have shows for imports…cough cough cough import fushion cough cough

:owned:

yah you were there bish! thats where you bought those fuel rail covers at right?

sorry, fuel rail covers are a GM piece

its ok in a few years the ride will be over and youll see what is still around

your right… v8’s will be around forever, new technology will never mean smaller engines more power.

you can make an limited amount of power with a small motor put that same effort to a larger motor and youl ldestory that amount with the larger motor

i was there, had fun…thats a really nice show

and now my car reeks of burnt tire hahaha

thanks for the brain busting piece of info… you can also stack shit 10 feet high, but when starting stacking shit on a 3 foot pedestol it can be 13 foot piece tall of stacked shit

dont get your panties in a bind cause youre realizing reality. you guys talk about technology well turbo v8s been around for along time…so where is exactly this technology???

yes mine as well i managed to start a fire somehow w/ my left rear tire at the end of the nite doing an obnoxious burnout the guy running it said it was the first time he had ever seen anything like that
hahaha