Went to the Pgh Auto Show last night...

yea, I think his was 280 hp or something.

Aren’t they real heavy though?

no heavier than any other car built today i think every car is 3600 - 3800 anymore the G 35 is a great car for the money but im still holding out for the 335 bmw max torque from 1500 rpms :slight_smile:

I fixed it so its all good now :slight_smile:

and no available limited slip differential option to be found

The new G sedan is totally redone, its sick… I know its not fast, 306 hp is good for a daily driver, esp out of a n/a v6. Im not buying it because of speed, thats what the Supra is for. I just want a nice daily driver. I was looking at IS250’s, TL-S, and the G35. The new BMW is nice, but its going to be steep loaded w/ navi. 10mpg in the Denali is not cutting it anymore.

If your talking about the G, your wrong… im not sure about the bmw… but heres a link, check out the G35 sport.

http://www.infiniti.com/g_sedan/models.html

At least you guys got the Challenger and the Camaro. At the Columbus Auto Show, they don’t get anything period. This year they had two concepts that were big last year. .

the bmw as much as it costs has no limited slip !! the m3 does but not the other one hopefully next model year it will have it !

yeah thats beat

im interested in what the audi a5 price point is and the hp level ! usually they are underpowered but that a5 is sick looking… if its priced near the 335 then itll be a good buy

I was speaking about the 335, and I’m definitely right on that. I looked at 335’s just to see what they were all about, no option for an LSD.

on the 335 note…

anyone know if the 335d is coming to the states.
282hp & 428ft/lbs :eek3:
and they are supposed to have a 335d with M-sport package.

sick

yeah

Yep the G8 was there…not much different than the 6 though

X2 I loved the SEMA show this year. 4 days and i did not see it all. I will go every year now. It kinda ruins all other car shows for me though. Every show scince SEMA has been a dissapointment.

both on a stage and roped off

how do you figure? unless they are changing the body on the 6

well the G6 did get a makeover, at least for the upcoming GXP model.

G6 GXP

although I think Mr Dugan may have his cars confused slightly

G8 GT

That spoiler, in person, looked like an 8-year-old’s attempt at a 930 whaletail. Turned me right off the car.

the Infiniti G tail cannot be fuckd with