6/15 Maggie's

My band is headlining a show at Maggie’s on military rd in cheektowaga on June 15th. It will be our first show this size. You guys should come check it out if you can. We sound kindof like a mix between Chevelle and Ill Nino. We will be recording a demo album soon also so if anybody likes what they hear at the show lemme know and I’ll hook ya up. Bands name is Last of the Lost. Kinda cheesy but eh…only thing we could think of that wasnt already taken lol.

AWW dam i missed this, maggies is a decent spot

i know one of the bartenders pretty well(amy if ya know her)

let me know if you do another show, i’ll def swing by

6/15 - that’s next month.

By “cheektowaga” do you mean “kenmore”?

Looks more like Buffalo.

oh shit lol next month, well then i’ll be there lol

and yes it in buffalo, on military between kenmore and hertel

on the corner of military and hinman to be exact.

Yeah its next month lol. Amy is cool as hell. She was up dancing on the bar the one time I was there…needless to say it was damn sweet lol. I’ll look forward to seeing ya there man :tup:

lol you were there the night all 4 of them were on the bar dancing…HAHA i got her to get up there…she was crying to me later though cause the other girl took her shirt off

Dr. stevil was up there with me that night too :slight_smile: good times

FYI i have that whole thing on video on my phone :slight_smile: i was standing right next to the bar during it lol

yea maggies is my spot, usually go out to breakfast with amy after the night is over…she’s a cool girl :slight_smile:

yeah I love Scott for makin em do that lol. He’s the man.

:bump: show is tonight!! We will hit the stage around 1030 or so. My band is called Last of the Lost. Hope to see some of you there!!

(incase anyone who goes doesnt recognize me, I’ll be in kaki cargo pants and a Pantera shirt).

you pre-plan your show outfit? Go post this in the rainbow thread!

i’ll show up for a bit, prolly wont be there till 12 tho…yellow corona visor will be me

no, its all I have left thats clean. I just got hoem from work and dont have time to do laundry…so it basicly came down to the smell test to see what I was wearing lol.

Was just jokin dude, have fun!

Hmm dunno if any of you showed up…there wasn’t many people there. But everybody said we were by far the best band there (out of 3 bands total).