6/18 Taffy's Sunday Meet - 8pm

Don’t even get me started on tonight.

All was good until, someone decided it would be sweet to trash the shit out of that parked car.

Real sweet guys :rolljerk:

yea i don’t think we should be going up to mighty…

taffy’s next week again for me

ok u asses that fat kid owned that car and he abandoned it so everyone should calm the fuck down. notice the lack of plates. did u also see the kid who owned it walk up and key it. guys need to calm down b4 u start flipping out and running

I demand a story. And I’m assuming that was the sweet EURO package lumina that was abandoned there over a month ago?

theres a abandoned car at mighty plates gone everything. the kid that ownes it was cleaning it out and was keying it. he said we should break a window. some kid dived on the windshield. onyx taped it everyone paniced

i didn’t panic, i was bout to leave anyways :wink:

The kid who owned it told us to “smash the windows”, so no worries. And just FYI his name was Andrew and he drove a “New” Red Jeep Wrangler.

My friend Kevin Jumped through the windsheild, and then the roof, then some more, but it’s all on Onyx z32’s cam, so you will see it soon.

it still doesn’t matter.

YOU didn’t KNOW it was his car. He didn’t show you a title, and registration.

It just seems to me, that a few 20 year old guys would have a little bit more respect, and self control than what was portrayed.

Holy shit, sweet abandoned car, lets smash the shit out of it!!!

And even if he said it was okay, do you really think the police are going to care?

“ummm the owner left, but he said it was okay to smash the fuck out of it”.

and not to mention we are the only kids who hang out there on a regular basis, at all hours of the night. if something there gets vandalized, we are going to be the suspects. plain and simple.

it was his car its the 3rd time i seen him in it. also u wanna talk about people. lets talk about your fucking driving u know when u almost took out a suv and a f150 trying to catch up to everyone. just shut the fuck up its over if u gotta problem dont show up. the kid owns doesnt seam like he lied about it. and the fucking car is abandoned theres no plates registration and the windows have been rolled down for 2 months. i never told the kid to jump into the windshield. now they see the window they will realize its abandoned and tow it ouyt problem solved.

Beck, you have a very valid point, but we did stay there for about another hour or two after that happened, and the cops rolled through the parking lot, right by it, about an hour after it happened, and they did not seem to care, or notice. But if they do decide to care we are screwed since we are the only people up there all the time, hey maybe back to BTC.

True true. But too much analyzing. I laughed and it sure as hell made my night. The registration and plates are off so I don’t think there’s anything to worry about…

i passed ricerNAhugewing300zx, beck, and a few others on the blvd as i was heading to university heights…woulda revved or something but i doubt many recognize the new dd so i just kept going…

WORD:word:

:wtf:

how?

tonight?

i never even came close to whatever it is you are talking about…

i know my cars limitations.

and don’t pull shit out of your ass like, bad driving…and comparing it to blantant vandalizism.

CRY ME A RIVER. ARTZICRAP WILL ATTEST TO IT. I DONT CARE ITS OVER WITH. THERES NO CRYING IN THE BREAST MILK. i only told the kid to fuck with the owner i didnt tell him to jump through the windshield. i could care lessif anything happends thats what lawyers r for

i would have smashed the shit out of that thing with a tire iron. but thats just me.

Click HERE - DEWWWW IT!!

I agree with Beck, but damn that was funny…

rofl

doesnt matter …now he can say yea it was my car and i saw a bunch of kids smashing my windows…he can totally reverse his story and get all u in trouble…i wasnt there but if someone told me to do that i wouldnt…especially in a public spot where there are lots of people…but it was funny as hell just by watching the video